Steam Beta Release - 31st Oct 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0008)

RobertJohnson

I want the map editor sooooo much .... Devs , cant you release him ? As much as i understand its finished to release :D the only thing that holds a release of it away is the work on some last things of west point :D PLEEEASE :D

If you don't stop begging for it I'll personally make sure the mapping tools will not be released before Multiplayer is in. :P

I can't.

You wouldn't!!

Alright people i think we need to vote Nasko off the island he isnt working in our favor anymore! :P

I think we should eat him .... think about it !

i dunno if eating is the right options i think we should just vote him off the island and make him survive on his own :P

...and eat him after that ?

Hello everyone,

I've actually been away from PZ for a pretty large chunk of time, and i am just wondering if there is currently or has been any playtesters that are streaming the test builds?  Or was that a one time thing back when we were all waiting for the major update of RC3 i believe?  After someone here mentioned you can spawn in West Point, i was intrigued to ask if there are any streams :razz:

Thanks in advance

I stream the test builds.  Currently on the Interim version on Steam.  The links are in my sig.  Mathas also does the test builds, and I'm sure there are a lot on this forum. :D

I have this wierd feeling that maybe next mondoid the update is not going to be here.

Just a feeling, something along the lines of them working really hard but they founding more bugs along the way 

I dont want this feeling to be true ;_;

Yea i would sure like that feeling to now be as well, my favorite part of the day is seeing a new update :cool:

BUgs OK for me, game isnt finish. BUt i cant play right now. The LAst Build would be so much fun, but ihave only 10 FPS :D

Only 10 fps.. What are you playing on a calculator?

Or, say, a 1100T and 5650 . . .

Mu wah ha ha ha ha.

Improvements are coming.

I could hardly believe play having a problem play with them, lol im on a work laptop like a 5.5 average and do just fine ;). But improvements are always welcomed

:mrgreen:

BUgs OK for me, game isnt finish. BUt i cant play right now. The LAst Build would be so much fun, but ihave only 10 FPS :D

Only 10 fps.. What are you playing on a calculator?

lol, not really, i have a good pc xD

its not only me, The problem is well known ^^

It is the first build where I have problems with FPS. I think/hope the next fix this.