Steam Beta Release - 31st Oct 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0008)

RobertJohnson

yes soon as in hours days weeks months?

i think i missed alot since i disapired! xD

Lemmy you may be glad to know that 2k with that one thing went to good use!

Like dragsters and racing! :D i get to live the high octane life now in the spring and summer! :D

Btw loving the game still! wanting a new release!

What do you wanna tell us ?!? Do you refer to the robbery ? O.o If you mean this , 2k arent that much to have a "HIGH SUPER COOL LIFE". But your probably a troll anyway sooooooo get a live

and its written disappered (grammar nazi :D )

You might want to apologize because I don't think you really understood his post.

At all.

Correcting other people's grammar might not be your thing, either.

He still didnt get disappeared right.

thats what television is telling you :o:D no i know , shame one me <.<

yes soon as in hours days weeks months?

i think i missed alot since i disapired! xD

Lemmy you may be glad to know that 2k with that one thing went to good use!

Like dragsters and racing! :D i get to live the high octane life now in the spring and summer! :D

Btw loving the game still! wanting a new release!

What do you wanna tell us ?!? Do you refer to the robbery ? O.o If you mean this , 2k arent that much to have a "HIGH SUPER COOL LIFE". But your probably a troll anyway sooooooo get a live

and its written disappered (grammar nazi :D )

You might want to apologize because I don't think you really understood his post.

At all.

Correcting other people's grammar might not be your thing, either.

He still didnt get disappeared right.

thats what television is telling you :o:D no i know , shame one me <.<

Disappeared** no im no troll i just havent made any posts on this new thread :P

I like how this comunity becomes grammer nazi's between releases! xD (not saying its bad i seen some horid comunities)

and what i meant is what did i miss in all the updates its been awile since i played.

(oh btw where is west point located? ._.)

http://goo.gl/maps/akxda

will west point be a seperate map or do you have to walk there?

West Point is on the same map. 

Wait, wait, wait... do I really have to walk there?  :o I though it was a separate map :huh:

Would you say West Point will be as far away as OR further away than the Farm...?

It will be quite a lot further but AFAIK you will be able to spawn in Westpoint when starting a new game.

Thanks for the Info RoboMat

Wow this is going to be one heck of a map! :)

If anyone is brave enough to make the journey, I hope the take a tent!

It will be quite a lot further but AFAIK you will be able to spawn in Westpoint when starting a new game.

Thanks for the Info RoboMat

Wow this is going to be one heck of a map! :)

If anyone is brave enough to make the journey, I hope the take a tent!

I'll spend a week only running circles to get the stamina to jogg to the other part of the map (clyde)

Hello everyone,

I've actually been away from PZ for a pretty large chunk of time, and i am just wondering if there is currently or has been any playtesters that are streaming the test builds?  Or was that a one time thing back when we were all waiting for the major update of RC3 i believe?  After someone here mentioned you can spawn in West Point, i was intrigued to ask if there are any streams :-P

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

I've actually been away from PZ for a pretty large chunk of time, and i am just wondering if there is currently or has been any playtesters that are streaming the test builds? Or was that a one time thing back when we were all waiting for the major update of RC3 i believe? After someone here mentioned you can spawn in West Point, i was intrigued to ask if there are any streams :-P

Thanks in advance

It was a thing for the major release.

This guy right here is worth checking out because he sometimes streams internal test builds:

http://www.twitch.tv/sirtwiggy

He's an overall cool cat playing all sorts of games

I want the map editor sooooo much .... Devs , cant you release him ? As much as i understand its finished to release :D the only thing that holds a release of it away is the work on some last things of west point :D PLEEEASE :D

If you don't stop begging for it I'll personally make sure the mapping tools will not be released before Multiplayer is in. :P

I can't.

I want the map editor sooooo much .... Devs , cant you release him ? As much as i understand its finished to release :D the only thing that holds a release of it away is the work on some last things of west point :D PLEEEASE :D

If you don't stop begging for it I'll personally make sure the mapping tools will not be released before Multiplayer is in. :P

I can't.

1=0 for NasKo ... but I will be back .... with more Begging and more crying ...... muhahahaha *coughing* ... damn that evil laughing isnt good for my health ...

I can't.

You wouldn't!!

Alright people i think we need to vote Nasko off the island he isnt working in our favor anymore! :P

I can't.

You wouldn't!!

Alright people i think we need to vote Nasko off the island he isnt working in our favor anymore! :P

I think we should eat him .... think about it !

I can't.

You wouldn't!!

I think we should eat him .... think about it !

i dunno if eating is the right options i think we should just vote him off the island and make him survive on his own :P