Can't kill any zombie on my private server

Tublatanka

Question

Hello all, I'm playing the game with my spouse on our own server, but this time we have a big problem, we can't kill any zombie(brand new server)! We connect to the server on -nosteam, by using start-server.sh or by using the host game option inside the game. neither work(we can log, we see each other, no crash, nothing, but every zombie is a living immortal punching bag, no blood but they knock back). We play the IWBUMS 35.17b version. Without any mods too.

I tried to launch the server without -nosteam, by using the host game option, but I can't log into the game, it freeze at the `click to start` screen. So we can't try that option.

We tried to start the server on 2 different computer, one with linux, the other with windows7, without success.

Playing in Solo work perfectly(same sandbox configuration).

I'm out of idea, please help, because it's a little bit to hard to play with invincible zombies :P. Sorry if I'm not clear, I'm not very good in English and it's late :)

Thank you

7 answers to this question

same for me, in version 35.17c zombies cannot be killed.

RJ do something or somebody!

I brought the game yesterday and i cannot play it with my friend, and i can't play an older version either.

Archived