a whole brain dumb

winger

fist of be warned this will be me just saying what comes to my head

ok first of power there need to be more then one source or way of fulling that source i know its not meant to be a time were solor and wind are common but what about steam plant some tree to keep the wood up and get some water and boom power and with high skill you can make one that recollects the steam and thus the water so way to get power and clean water and as steam safe in doors 

piping one for said steam and for normal sources you have keep them with a use  i would say the rain collection can be run to a central water store that then you find a pipe that conects to home and run the water and later  you can add a powered cleaner to clean the water and allows you to make the steam pump better with that oh and the pump is in its own way stronger in durability then a generator but the more common ones make less power only a level three is equal and there is a limit on how much one generator can power so no 50 fridges on one generator light tend to be so low does not mater but oven radio tv all that yes but you can tell and solor and wind can be add they are just rare it is the time there being tested right military get the good stuff like that first to bases or lab if there are any would have them and plans for more. 

know looting one loot slow re spawn option yes this might kill so realism but note said option and slow like i in game week or two not a month tho well unless that set why too few thing for large groups. and here is a way to avoid that problem of loot begone in nonplayer built safe houses a cheap set of flags a player use to mark there safe house 5 normal 4 for perimeter and one for the main location that could be called the head of the base. and for when you out getting loot the further you go from your home the more food you need at some point it will get to were to food you need is bigger then the limit while cars help they are loud and need gas while a idea for a biofuel you can make it still not easy to make so my idea carts a set of cart you can move/ attach/ upgrade/custom/ that care the loot weight is nothing in sense of pullling and you can use icebox for cold since at some point you wont have time to get any fresh food to you powered base before it stale especially with no map getting lost is a near fact. and they connect to cars. 

a map while just a bird eye that fills while you go it lets you mark you bases so make getting there easy and gives you a rough idea were certain loot will spawn since i dont know the map by heart a lot of the game is just hoping i am going to a place that has a axe or sledge hammer to make my home. 

for npc factions, power, and rep using the flags idea you can make a npc home some will be bandits marked with a more spiked and ragged flag post military done by a normal military flag and survivors with a random flag pole height mean power a low flag mean it weak or just starting but a full blown flag post mean there big strong and secure. and traviling npcs that react to you own flag pole in the same way there arnt cheap to upgrade and even with no re spawning loot npc trading never runs out so farming with extra food and clean water still gets you stuff but bandits will raid tho only when your there for lag safty and base safty ( will be hard for the system to have you looting miles away and a attack at your home when your miles away and not really fair how will you get there to fight it off 

Edited by winger