Why I like undertale.

IDK WHY YOU ALWAYS ASK ME, (No one has asked me ;-;) SO I DON'T KNOW SO COME ON PEOPLE!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU TELL MEH WHEY U LIEK UNDERTRALE JEEZ MAN.

(I'z a joke!)

• Kirrus locked and unlocked this topic

I don't.

I honestly think it's overexposed, there was just so much attention clammering to it in such a short amount of time that before I even got to play the game, I was already burned out on the thought of playing it; I tried it however, could only get two hours in before coming to the conclusion that I just couldn't play it due to being sick to death of all the memes, references, videos, streams and obsessive fangir/boying in the comment sections of youtube and various other forms of online media.

Still, I quite like Megalovania; Toby fox is a brilliant musician and if he doesn't make it big with another game, I hope he can get somewhere with his music.

And before anybody mentions it, yes,  I kinda already know the irony of having a D.VA avatar and going on about how Undertale was 'overexposed'.

1 hour ago, Kitt Frostpaws said:

I don't.

I honestly think it's overexposed, there was just so much attention clammering to it in such a short amount of time that before I even got to play the game, I was already burned out on the thought of playing it; I tried it however, could only get two hours in before coming to the conclusion that I just couldn't play it due to being sick to death of all the memes, references, videos, streams and obsessive fangir/boying in the comment sections of youtube and various other forms of online media.

Still, I quite like Megalovania; Toby fox is a brilliant musician and if he doesn't make it big with another game, I hope he can get somewhere with his music.

And before anybody mentions it, yes,  I kinda already know the irony of having a D.VA avatar and going on about how Undertale was 'overexposed'.

I understand this, it is the fact that it is so overexposed that can turn people off from the game, I won't lie, the fandom can be reaaal crap sometimes, but the game (In my mind) is really quite amazing, but maybe that's just me. :)  

Yes, I liked the game, when I first saw it, without knowing anything about it nor it's memes. It looked interesting to me. But, when I tried to read local Undertale wiki... It's so terrible, so infested with fanboys, that can't even talk normally. Good game, but some fans are just awful.

4 minutes ago, Keshash said:

Yes, I liked the game, when I first saw it, without knowing anything about it nor it's memes. It looked interesting to me. But, when I tried to read local Undertale wiki... It's so terrible, so infested with fanboys, that can't even talk normally. Good game, but some fans are just awful.

Mainly the ones who post stupid threads about why you like undertale HAHAHAH

Archived