Zombification/bitten mod

alatusa

Hi, ive been searching around for a mod that i can edit the parameters of zombification / bitten / infection but couldent find.

I found two mods actually, one that is immunity and cure mod but thats not really what i am after.

I would like to be able to edit the chance of surviving a bite in stages perhaps scratches too. 

1 : Get bitten first time you have 40%  surviving the bite

2 : Get Bitten second time it increases to perhaps 30-20% to survive the bite

3 : Third time is the normal standard 4% If your lucky to survive 3 times maybe u get Immunity 

(and if possible maybe these parameters only apply if keep eating vitamins and being well feed otherwise the system wouldent work) <- also an option to disable this.

All the % should be easily editable so people can change to however they like to play.

If i had knowledge i would have done this myself but i cant script/mod. Thats why I ask And would really appriciate if this was made into a mod.

I know people will comment below like "When you get bitten you should just die!"

But i think that this is still a game, and games should be fun and not impossible. And with this kind of mod its still high risk of dying by a bite so you will still be really careful not to get bitten. 

And when u do get bitten you will not just give up and say screw this just go rampage and die, you will then try to stay healthy and eat loads of food/pills to try to survive .

thanks for reading :)

On 7/24/2016 at 5:49 AM, alatusa said:

Hi, ive been searching around for a mod that i can edit the parameters of zombification / bitten / infection but couldent find.

I found two mods actually, one that is immunity and cure mod but thats not really what i am after.

I would like to be able to edit the chance of surviving a bite in stages perhaps scratches too. 

1 : Get bitten first time you have 40%  surviving the bite

2 : Get Bitten second time it increases to perhaps 30-20% to survive the bite

3 : Third time is the normal standard 4% If your lucky to survive 3 times maybe u get Immunity 

(and if possible maybe these parameters only apply if keep eating vitamins and being well feed otherwise the system wouldent work) <- also an option to disable this.

All the % should be easily editable so people can change to however they like to play.

If i had knowledge i would have done this myself but i cant script/mod. Thats why I ask And would really appriciate if this was made into a mod.

I know people will comment below like "When you get bitten you should just die!"

But i think that this is still a game, and games should be fun and not impossible. And with this kind of mod its still high risk of dying by a bite so you will still be really careful not to get bitten. 

And when u do get bitten you will not just give up and say screw this just go rampage and die, you will then try to stay healthy and eat loads of food/pills to try to survive .

thanks for reading :)

UR A ZOMBIFICATION/BITTEN MOD!!!

Anyways. I think this should not be added in the base game, but for a mod... Eh on the fence it seems really cool I can't exactly MAKE mods, but this seems really cool I like it!

I think if it's for a mod it's a lot more player choice given to do this, if they like the idea GET THE MOD, but ya know there would be 10/10 Backlash if it was added in base game

Edited by Tybug0rz

• 6 months later...

It would be nice if you could do something to increase your odds of survival and if skill level increases or decreases those odds. Something like: 

- Leave the wound untreated for some period: 100% infection.

- Bind the wound within a few minutes: 90% infection.

- Disinfect the wound only: 80% infection.

- Clean the wound only: 90% infection.

- Clean and disinfect: 70%

- Clean and bind: 85% infection

- Disinfect and bind: 65% infection

- Clean, disinfect and bind: 60%

0 to 1 ranks in first aid skill: +10% infection

2 ranks: +5% infection

3 to 4 ranks: +0% infection

5 to 6 ranks: -5% infection

7 to 8 ranks: -10% infection

9 to 10 ranks: -15% infection

Edit: It would be a good reason to keep a doctor around

Edited by grammarsalad
Grammar, etc.

On 2/22/2017 at 6:26 PM, grammarsalad said:

It would be nice if you could do something to increase your odds of survival and if skill level increases or decreases those odds. Something like: 

- Leave the wound untreated for some period: 100% infection.

- Bind the wound within a few minutes: 90% infection.

- Disinfect the wound only: 80% infection.

- Clean the wound only: 90% infection.

- Clean and disinfect: 70%

- Clean and bind: 85% infection

- Disinfect and bind: 65% infection

- Clean, disinfect and bind: 60%

0 to 1 ranks in first aid skill: +10% infection

2 ranks: +5% infection

3 to 4 ranks: +0% infection

5 to 6 ranks: -5% infection

7 to 8 ranks: -10% infection

9 to 10 ranks: -15% infection

Edit: It would be a good reason to keep a doctor around

Yeah they really do need a reason to to have medics. This would be good.