Question about the new animation system

blackteapie

From past Mondoid posts, I found that characters will have multiple attack moves, which will activate randomly during combat.

So my question is: do these different moves match to different damage figures to my target? For example, smashing in the face means critical hit.

That's a good question, man. i want to add something to that question:

Since the attack system is quite alike as Resident Evil (first aim, then attack),  it will be possible to do high or low attacks just like at RE? that would be amazing.

5 hours ago, nubus said:

That's a good question, man. i want to add something to that question:

Since the attack system is quite alike as Resident Evil (first aim, then attack),  it will be possible to do high or low attacks just like at RE? that would be amazing.

Interesting. But I think it should also have some sort of defense moves for players or npcs. Or other wise, there is no point for having choice on tactic.

2 hours ago, Keshash said:

Good questions indeed. I also would like to ask: is there different animations for using weapon in 1 hand and in 2 hands? So the same axe has different animations for different "amount of hands", or not?

I think the idea is that everything equipped will be represented on your character (eventually) and that would include bags which you hold in your hand, therefore there would have to be animations for a bat in one hand and a bag in the other, for example.

Archived