Power Generators , Homebrew Biofuel , Water Well, and Tech books for create, modify (combine) and repairs.

saviliana

Well I don't know if there are anyone have these under going, but I am sure these will come in handy in the game if they are yet to be done.

I am not a modder, so I won't able to pick up these idea and make them as mods, but if anyone want to create these I will be very happy.

Because power and water in the game will cut out in weeks to months, and water can only come in by rain (which might never happens if the setting is set to extrem) and we might never to recover power.

I think there should be fair to let player to learn the technology(like how to build and maintain the rig through time, make sure it not catch on fire and not rust to dust) through books, can be strip generators form motor vehicals and able to create a small powersorce for a very small area (I am thinking of 10x10 and can be extent through a cable.), I think there will be a workload limit of 5 lamps and refrigirator per generator would be fine.

It should be run on biofuel which can be homebrew by using crops and human and animal waste, like deadbodys. It would be creating a somewhat medium to loud noise in a small area when generator is on, but it should be also have an alternative way to fit it on a windmill that only produce small noise. but have a bigger chance of damage and catch fire in raining season.

Also making a well could be a good way to store water, to drill a well you must have a power pump and a drill, which should be able to craft form generators and metals, and make a hole on the ground that is randomly have resorces, or a zombie to pop up. And the drill will be making loud noise for the whole area, but it should be act as end game items for the sake, as it would provide a large amount of water if sucessfully drill a watersorce in the ground.

And we should be able to get water through pipelines, which can let player using the water it drill for a far place without you travel to the well everytime, tough they can be easily damaged or even destory be zombies.

Also there should be an extrem rare chance of getting crude oil form the ground, which are able to refine into fuel, but that is not important.