Help-me

itachi359

Question

8 answers to this question

As you can see, it's generally a better idea not to mention piracy. We don't understand the situation that lead you to pirate and won't condescend to you over it, but some of us do make our lively hood from this game, whether it is doing tech support (hi!) or programming the game itself.

3D models are dependent on your drivers and hardware. If updating your drivers does not resolve the issue, then most likely your hardware doesn't support 3D models. This'll happen on very old graphics cards (GMA945 - GMA965), or very cheap integrated graphics solutions (Intel Graphics 2000 and below). There's nothing we can really do about it.

Assuming he really meant to openly say that he pirated a 17 dollar early-access game and didn't just make a mistake, this thread has "cringe" written all over it.

You probably aren't going to find help if you are using a pirated game. Not for the moral implications behind it, but because you can't confirm if it's up to date or if anything about the game is legitimate PZ or not.

Hey man I broke into your house and stole your TV, but I can't get the remote to turn it on! WTF what gives? Hoping you write back to help...

Seriously? Sorry TIS that this person stole from you, but I have to admit the ridiculousness of coming here to the developer's forums for the game and asking for help did make me chuckle today. So there's the silver lining I guess ;) 

1 hour ago, Kim Jong Un said:

Assuming he really meant to openly say that he pirated a 17 dollar early-access game and didn't just make a mistake, this thread has "cringe" written all over it.

You probably aren't going to find help if you are using a pirated game. Not for the moral implications behind it, but because you can't confirm if it's up to date or if anything about the game is legitimate PZ or not.

Also, the moral implications behind it ;). This game and the dev team have some viciously supportive fans. I'm glad you failed OP 

4 minutes ago, critical jim said:

Also, the moral implications behind it ;). This game and the dev team have some viciously supportive fans. I'm glad you failed OP 

Oh, I totally agree that the moral implications knock the pedestal over by default. But even if the moral implications weren't there, the fact that we can't confirm what the build it is means we can't even compare it to an actually viable problem in order to fix it.

7 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

Hey man I broke into your house and stole your TV, but I can't get the remote to turn it on! WTF what gives? Hoping you write back to help...

Seriously? Sorry TIS that this person stole from you, but I have to admit the ridiculousness of coming here to the developer's forums for the game and asking for help did make me chuckle today. So there's the silver lining I guess ;) 

Your reply made me laugh, so silver lining there too.

Congrat @EnigmaGrey for taking the high road.

Archived