Looking for an artist

Ironfist56

Ahoy,

So I'm making this post to inquire about an artist that would be willing to make the logo for my tiny game company (Literally just me and my mate) We are currently developing a game and my friend, Greg, is the main coder. And I am basically everything else right now. I'm no good and modelling or art so this is why I've come to ask about, We can't really afford to pay anyone for a long term thing, but I could probably pay for a logo at least? Or if you feel like helping from the goodness of your soul then let me know and I will inform you of the details of our project and see if you're still interested. 

We are called 'The Drifting Colossus' and it just consists of;

Me, Micah, the Main ideas man, writer, level designer, public speaking guy, music and temp artist and modeller (Haven't done anything worthy of showing yet though in the art department) 

Greg, the Coder and the reason this is all even working right now.

(We are also both British)

This is the first big project we are seriously focusing on so if you can't deal with casualness and trial and error then this probably wouldn't be for you.

Peace x

10 hours ago, Ironfist56 said:

Ahoy,

So I'm making this post to inquire about an artist that would be willing to make the logo for my tiny game company (Literally just me and my mate) We are currently developing a game and my friend, Greg, is the main coder. And I am basically everything else right now. I'm no good and modelling or art so this is why I've come to ask about, We can't really afford to pay anyone for a long term thing, but I could probably pay for a logo at least? Or if you feel like helping from the goodness of your soul then let me know and I will inform you of the details of our project and see if you're still interested. 

We are called 'The Drifting Colossus' and it just consists of;

Me, Micah, the Main ideas man, writer, level designer, public speaking guy, music and temp artist and modeller (Haven't done anything worthy of showing yet though in the art department) 

Greg, the Coder and the reason this is all even working right now.

(We are also both British)

This is the first big project we are seriously focusing on so if you can't deal with casualness and trial and error then this probably wouldn't be for you.

Peace x

What are you looking for in a logo? Anything specific?