Carpentry level requirements should be reworked or taken out completely.

Eve

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 5:41 AM, EnigmaGrey said:

Might be neat to start characters with a semi-random assortment of known recipes (based on their profession) that they can try (ineffectually, at risk, with poor quality results) prior to the required level. e.g. a "chef" probably knows how to make bread, even if he isn't at a level to make a great loaf.

Not a fan of removing tieredrecipes in the game, but it'd be nice to have a better definition of our character from the beginning.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 6:11 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

(...)

It's kind of boring right now, though. Every profession knows the same thing and nothing outside of their  profession. It'd be kind of ncie to make them more defined characters, a kind of enhanced Neo Scavenger system.

But we'd really need quite a few more recipes in-game for that to work, I suppose.

I understand your point, and the reference in a carpentry post.  Maybe some basic recipes like the single row shelves could come for class and, I know that's asking a lot of artwork*, but they could have different skin when you fill them.  Chef would make kitchen looking ones, more technical class (engineer, electrician, etc) would make tool looking ones, etc.

Those may even be lower version of the "real shelves" allowing less then the max 50 weight requirement (since that has been implemented for other containers already).

*Or maybe not... maybe it's possible to use other containers skins on it?  I actually have no clue :(