Spiffo

While I actually want this so much, on top of animations, NPCs and vehicles... If it was released, imagine the people who would make threads criticizing and leaving negative reviews because they feel like the developers are just trying to get more money by releasing it with an unfinished game. So, I can't of don't want it until at least NPCs or something are in. Or until the game is finished.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not much of one for listening to game soundtracks (I spend enough hours playing zomboid that i hear the music in my sleep anyhow). That said I would buy it in a heartbeat simply to support TIS. Same reason I would love to see some stuff, then i could hand out spiffo T's for birthdays :-). I've already bought four copies for friends, and push the game to everyone I game with, but would love more reasons to tell you guys to take my money. Not only are you making my favorite game, but you've shown that early access can be done properly, and thats greatly appreciated after having been burned on so many early access games. 

Thank you TIS, you are appreciated.

P.S. About stuff... Would it be frowned upon if I made myself a spiffo shirt? Is there any kind of strict copyrighting in place? If its seen online will TIS send a horde of zombies (lawyers) to beat on my door and windows?

Archived