Problem with the launch

Jiza

Question

I can not run the game, it starts, and then a black screen and crashes.
I tried everything, update the drivers, run in -safemode, change the resolution in the bat.ini, reinstall, I'm starting to lose hope, buy the game to play with a friend ....

I have screenshot of my problem.i2^cimgpsh_orig.png

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Jiza said:

I can not run the game, it starts, and then a black screen and crashes.
I tried everything, update the drivers, run in -safemode, change the resolution in the bat.ini, reinstall, I'm starting to lose hope, buy the game to play with a friend ....

I have screenshot of my problem.i2^cimgpsh_orig.png

idk

What are your computer specs ?

Also, did you tried yo launch PZ 32 bits and not 64 bits ? (Try also to deactivate steam overlay for this game)

Did you verified the integrity of your game cache files ?

EDIT : I see that your teamspeak is open. If you want to use TS while playing with your friends in Project Zomboid, either you have to deactivate TS Overlay, either you have to use the 32 bits version of PZ.

12 minutes ago, Zapiboss said:

Also, did you tried yo launch PZ 32 bits and n

I have 64bit System, and i tried( Did you verified the integrity of your game cache files ? )

Its not help

2 minutes ago, Jiza said:

I have 64bit System, and i tried( Did you verified the integrity of your game cache files ? )

Its not help

Did you try to quit Skype and Teamspeak and Raidcall and then, launch only Project Zomboid ?

You need to install your graphics drivers. Go to AMD/Intel/nVIdia's support website and get them there. Manually select your drivers from the drop down menus provided, as automated tools often get it wrong.

However, because you've updated to Windows 10, there might not be drivers available. It'll depend on the age of your graphics adapter.

Archived