ZomboidRP.com [RP with Whitelist]

ZomboidRP

Greetings fellow Project Zomboid enthusiasts! As I’m sure some of you will be glad to hear, we have founded a dedicated PZ roleplaying community.

Project Zomboid is game which greatly caters to immersion and roleplaying. Yes, at first, to some less knowledgeable on the game - its graphical fidelity may put off. Yet, once you begin playing, it truly is an experience to be had by any apocalyptic survival fan.

We believe, what we have created is the way Project Zomboid is meant to be played. The playstyle that will bring the most potential authentic entertainment. We, as a group of friends, have often roleplayed on private servers in the past, yet we decided to go to the effort to not only create a better, more diverse and public experience but also a friendly out-of-character community. We have spent the last month or so, hard at work on the community, each serving our own important roles.

We will be officially launching on the 4th of June. Plus, to further the hype and narrative stories which will be told in due time; we will be launching with an Outbreak Event. You read more about it here:

http://zomboidrp.com/thread-82.html

So, what are you waiting for?! Sign up, submit your whitelist application and join us in the epic fall of Kentucky!http://zomboidrp.com

Our TeamSpeak 3: 185.16.85.83:9045

We will also be streaming the launch at: https://www.twitch.tv/djhato

[Credits to the following users for helping with the initial launch]: Bun, Redsky, Austin, Ryan, Dan, Polaroid and Natje.

All of you have received the “Patient Zero” award on the forums for your assistance, which we appreciate beyond immeasurable lengths! If you wish to see what and where these people helped out, check this page out:http://zomboidrp.com/awards.php?view=2

Edited by ZomboidRP

People will only have the option to start within either West Point or Maldraugh. Despite the fact that we have quite a few maps planned, the other maps will only be opened up to spawn in as the lore and player interaction progresses. Though, the 'Camp Hold-out' event we have planned is based at the Gas Station on the main road near Maldraugh; so, I would have thought people would be more incline to join us in spawning there.

19 hours ago, Squatch said:

Getting an error from the web site when trying to sign up for the whitelist.

I'm assuming it's resolved itself now, considering we've received your application? Apologies for the late reply on here also.

MODS:-

- Hydrocraft
- Littering
- Littering - More Edibles
- More Edibles
- Additional Hair Colors
- Hunting Mod
- SYNPZ Vanilla Patch
- Nerd Culture
- No Deaf Mod
- ORMtnMan's Real Guns
- Spoon's Female/Male Bodies

The Hydrocraft Mod includes the Hunting Mod. So it is redundant.

I also registered on your forum but could not get the activation email even though i sent it twice. I would have posted this issue on your forum but i could not post without activation.

Edited by Hydromancerx

21 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

The Hydrocraft Mod includes the Hunting Mod. So it is redundant.

I also registered on your forum but could not get the activation email even though i sent it twice. I would have posted this issue on your forum but i could not post without activation.

Ah okay, thank you for pointing that out :) 

As for the activation email, unfortunately it's somewhat unreliable at the moment. I should have manually activated your account ;)

5 hours ago, Reblar said:

Hydrocraft huh?

Meh.

Hydrocraft is a meh for me as well, but I think I can deal if it means getting some good "Are Pea". Also nice clown pic, though I prefer Cluwnes, excuse me while I go stuff the security guard into the meat grinder for calling me a Nerd.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2016 at 2:40 AM, MrBlue said:

Server looks promising - but its a bit of a bummer that your name IG is your forum name. I'd much rather have it as the name of your character.

that would require you to re-whitelist each character you make and it would make it more difficult on the staff as well as we then have to keep track on who plays who. 
its a minor inconvenience that helps more than it irritates, 

but i have heard that its easy to get used to. 

• 2 weeks later...