Item and Craft / Recipe List

nolanri

A list of all items, crafts and recipies in the game, with other useful info such as locations if available:
http://undeniable.info/pz/wiki/

UPDATE:
Thanks to the many offers for help with translation and to the already included translations in PZ game files and Hydrocraft mod files, the lists can now be viewed in English, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish and Turkish!

Though some items and recipies will default to english if translations for them were not found due to the translation files being out of date or simply not translated yet. But if those translations ever get added they will automatically appear on the next update.

Credits to the translators will be shown at the bottom of the page.

Thank you translators!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about the wiki. It might have been already asked, but I didn't find it.

Why do all the wiki pages have an auto refresh every minute or so? I even wasn't able to block this auto refresh using browser extensions or config (I'm using Firefox).

This refresh is very annoying when you look at some info in the middle of the page and it suddenly reloads and returns you back to top. Or when you open a huge item list (I prefer the one page view), it tries to reload every minute and the browser freezes.

Is this reload really that necessary? Could it be turned off or at least made 5-10 times less frequent?

Archived