Less zombies in the winter?

cool daddy shark

Because zombies have no circulatory system, their blood would turn into a gel and without that they just should simply freeze. Would we ever see zombies frozen on the side of the street and in mounds of snow until the snow melts? I think this would be actually pretty neat because during the winter this would fuel Player to Player and NPC to Player interaction and combat since there is a lull in homicidal corpses.

Buckets full of blood shoot out of zeds, when you hit them, so they pump blood hard.

The game is realistic and detailed, but zombies are like magic, they do what you want them to.

I wouldnt want them to freeze up.

I like your idea, but i think that would be too boring, even with npcs.

You know, although zeds becoming slower/weaker/inanimate during the winter definitely seems more intuitive... it occurs to me that making them *faster* during the winter would have some serious horror value.  At the least, that would be a pretty cool custom setting.  A general zombie behavior/seasonality setting would be neat to have.

13 hours ago, ReverendNow said:

You know, although zeds becoming slower/weaker/inanimate during the winter definitely seems more intuitive... it occurs to me that making them *faster* during the winter would have some serious horror value.  At the least, that would be a pretty cool custom setting.  A general zombie behavior/seasonality setting would be neat to have.

Okay, thats actually a better idea.