Survival mode is not difficult. But you need luck.

Hello. I am Edward Kim.

Today I just signed this page. Because I am a fan of Zomboid.

I played Zomboid many times. I think survival mode is not difficult. But you need luck.

I used to use a unemployee, but I lived longer was a fitness instructor.

Fitness is very important to run out from zombie mess.

And the most important is never bring overweight. I haven't died by starving and thirsty.

I think if you are worried to be hungry and bring many stuff, it make you close to die by zombie.

And carpanter(?) skill is very important, because you want to have water safely.

So if you found a axe and saw, you should start upgrade your carpanter skill.

And the carpanter skill book is very important, you should read 1~4 skills carpanter book. After you have level 4 carpanter skill, the survival mode is very easy.

How ever there is many chance is waiting for your death. Because you are so bored. I could live longer. But my fitness instructor was died today. She lived 29 days.

She lived the bulk office which is west north. She brought all the cans and snacks from residents. When she found basic and intermediate carpantary books, she started upgrade her carpantary skill. And she built up big farms and facilities.

And today she had level up to 8 and it was able to build a stair. One zombie was closed my base(there was not usually zombies). I ignored it to build my first a stair and I built it. The nightmare was started from it. I Tried to use my first built stair and suddenly I was fell down from up stair. And I broke my leg. I treated it quickly. And I killed the zombie which is closed my base. And I found three more zombies attacked my water tank. So I closed them to kill. 3 zombies are easy to kill. But it was my mistakes. Even I had a axe, my character was so weak by injury. And one of zombie fell down, but it scratched me. In fact, I scratched two times before this situation, but I could alive with eating well and reading books and sleeping well. But this time was unlucky. I tried to recover well. How ever she died today.

If I wouldn't build a stair, I think I could alive. I didn't know the stair could kill me.

It is so fun.

I think I should try next season.

It is my first writing.

Thanks.

Archived