Video Tutorials mapping "Atox Warrior"

Atoxwarrior

AtoxGAmesa.png

Hello survivors I wanted to share these videos that I'm doing, is a step by step how to create a map to Project Zomboid with Tilezed tools guide, I speak Spanish so everything is explained in my language, if someone who speaks Spanish and English want to pursue the task of adding subtitles to taste can add, if anything in the videos shown everything I do, I hope will be helpful to those who begin to build maps, I hope to finish this comprehensive guide I had some problems with my pc to record but I hope they serve a greeting from Venezuela PZ community.

Bandera de Venezuela1.png

Guide Mapping Project Zomboid Atox - # 1 Tilezed Installation 

Guide Mapping Project Zomboid Atox - # 2 Houses and buildings

Guide Mapping Project Zomboid Atox - # 3 Drawing the Map Base

Guide Mapping Project Zomboid Atox - # 4 Details of land

Guide Mapping Project Zomboid Atox # 5 Final Chapter

Edited by Atoxwarrior

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Any chance you could upload english subtitles?

unfortunately I do not have much time to put the English subtitles, if someone in the community who know Spanish and have the time available, can help with that will welcome your help to add the appropriate subtitle ..

On 12/4/2016 at 9:14 AM, Queen Glory said:

Any chance you can make a video simply showing how to download the map tools? doesn't have to be in english.

You do not need a video just have to check here in the forums on the following link you get the tools.

Check out my first video there under the folder show how to operate the tools correctly.
I suggest that you review also some mapping forum for you to learn more about the subject.

15 hours ago, Atoxwarrior said:

You do not need a video just have to check here in the forums on the following link you get the tools.

Check out my first video there under the folder show how to operate the tools correctly.
I suggest that you review also some mapping forum for you to learn more about the subject.

Thanks i figured it all out and now i have a new problem, i can't building anything because i all get is read question mark for all my textures a little help with this?

• 5 months later...