PZ Vanilla Patch v1.4.7

ShuiYin

-- 10 May 2016 PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.7 Stable Build 34.23 Compatible
1. Fixed player non local declaration
2. Translation update
3. Build 34.23 compatible

New stable version got some really nice graphics but broke the vanilla patch mod because there is no longer tasty soup and tasty bowl i have fixed it and will upload today. very sorry for the long absence, i was failing a lot at grabbing the mirror thing for combing hair and shaving then got depressed a bit :P i have the solution to not use mirror at all just right click on the shave or comb to do it (if you want to roleplay you can do this in front of a mirror Lol but i dont have the skill to make sure you do :p. btw i am still unsure if there is more bugs because i havent playtested all the functionallity in the mod.

Edited by ShuiYin

Hi, after installing this mod, every time I start up the game and continue my save (installed it and continuing to play my sandbox game btw) I get a red pop-up with a number in the lower-right corner that goes away after a few seconds. Is that some error, couldn't find anything in the description to match that behavior. 

By the way, thank you so much for making this game even better with your well-thought out mod!

Screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/b4e5cq

10 hours ago, MSKRod said:

Hi, after installing this mod, every time I start up the game and continue my save (installed it and continuing to play my sandbox game btw) I get a red pop-up with a number in the lower-right corner that goes away after a few seconds. Is that some error, couldn't find anything in the description to match that behavior. 

By the way, thank you so much for making this game even better with your well-thought out mod!

Screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/b4e5cq

hi did you update to the latest version? since the new stable build the mod will have that red error tags, please post me the error log on it (it the one under stack trace when you open the console) also pls disable all other mod and test again to see if the error is still up, thanks :) i hope your problem gets resolved soon

6 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

hi did you update to the latest version? since the new stable build the mod will have that red error tags, please post me the error log on it (it the one under stack trace when you open the console) also pls disable all other mod and test again to see if the error is still up, thanks :) i hope your problem gets resolved soon

I've only downloaded the mod yesterday, from the link in this page, so I assume that yes? mod.info says: modversion=1.4.7

I've disabled all other mods and started a new game to see if I still get the pop-up, and I do. 

The full console.txt (if that is what you needed? Not sure) is here:

http://pastebin.com/Erhd6Ygm

One thing to note -- I have never installed Necroforge (noticed that entry at the bottom of the log and I don't have a character named "Bob")

If I didn't do something right, would you please point me to the error and I'll be happy to re-upload or give other info. Thank you so much for your help!

Cheers

20 hours ago, MSKRod said:

I've only downloaded the mod yesterday, from the link in this page, so I assume that yes? mod.info says: modversion=1.4.7

I've disabled all other mods and started a new game to see if I still get the pop-up, and I do. 

The full console.txt (if that is what you needed? Not sure) is here:

http://pastebin.com/Erhd6Ygm

One thing to note -- I have never installed Necroforge (noticed that entry at the bottom of the log and I don't have a character named "Bob")

If I didn't do something right, would you please point me to the error and I'll be happy to re-upload or give other info. Thank you so much for your help!

Cheers

Funny these are the stuff that i fixed before this lat update, its basically refers to a tasty soup item that is no longer in game. ill download the file from my link and see if its actually updated or not, thx

update: seems that there is another bug that i have discovered and will fix and update today maybe tommorow at the latest

Edited by ShuiYin

1 hour ago, ShuiYin said:

Funny these are the stuff that i fixed before this lat update, its basically refers to a tasty soup item that is no longer in game. ill download the file from my link and see if its actually updated or not, thx

update: seems that there is another bug that i have discovered and will fix and update today maybe tommorow at the latest

You're awesome! :D

18 hours ago, MSKRod said:

You're awesome! :D

i have updated both steam and the download link i hope this fix your problem :) (i forgot to change the version number but its updated)

btw for the other users of this mod i am sorry to have not delivered consistent upgrades on this mod but rest assured there is no intention of abandoning this mod. its just that i am doing some stuff right now and so modding have to be slow and i prioritize in fixing for compatibility for now. thanks for your understanding.

Edited by ShuiYin

• 1 month later...

Hey ShuiYin,

Thank you for your amazing mod, it really does improve the gameplay.

May I ask if you still accept translations for this project? I saw it was translated to Spanish. I would love to translate it to Hungarian, even though it's not a widely-spoken language. :)

On 21/6/2016 at 1:52 PM, Adori said:

Hey ShuiYin,

Thank you for your amazing mod, it really does improve the gameplay.

May I ask if you still accept translations for this project? I saw it was translated to Spanish. I would love to translate it to Hungarian, even though it's not a widely-spoken language. :)

Hi Adori sorry for the late reply, i am glad that you find the mod usefull and will welcome the addition of Hungarian language. just send me the file.

Thanks

I have been a long time from updating this mod and also there are still a big change to game mechanic that will be coming from the animation update that is causing me to choose to wait it out. This mod try to simulate actions using bars, text, and sound etc to make a person look like doing something and it will be highly affected by the animations that is coming.

• 2 months later...

Hi nickodemos. Im happy for the feedback. Some of the mod features has been added in the iwbums :D and they even have it much better than the solution on the mods. This mod will be overhauled and many features will be removed to suit the new Zomboid stable version. For the fill container thing i know that they can be tedious but i actually liked that aspect of filling the containers 1 by 1 since now we have a weight relation to fullness of containers and also features to collect rain water by placing bowls and stuff on the ground fill all option might not be what i have in mind. I was more interested in filling bathtubs and sinks with water by using the rubber plug tp prevent water draining off.