Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

Yeah thats really weird, ive contacted the service provider so they can upload the steam server version, as soon as they have it on, i will change the version to the steam of course, im planning on expanding the server map in time.

Well as my thoughts i think its amazing, and for the map, i have a map under construction since like 1 year ago, but been the actual building tools kinda pain in the ass, i was waiting until something like the creative mode, so for now, im thinking to look on the server for the best builders around and invite them to keep building the map, so that map will be our community map and we can premiere it at our server  :)

Awesome!, It should be out soon. Also I think I found the problem of why I can't join. 

it says (Early Access v. 32.20) as a glitch. Whats actually there is Early Access v. 32.20 (Steam)

For some reason (Steam) won't show. How I found this out was I turned my internet off and tried to launch PZ and it said I had to be online to play. Only problem with this is that I am on a Mac and 

On a Mac the only way to launch PZ is from clicking big button saying Play.

Oh so thats it, yeah i hope they fix that soon, Pink has a similar problem cause she uses Ubuntu, today the server provider has gathered all the info and send it to the server staff, so i hope we can be on the steam version by tomorrow, maybe a couple of days max, its not a ETA, just a thought :)

Edit: Well they just release the 32.21 version, ive added instructions on the first post.

Just now its empty, but i can log in just fine. Dont see any attempts of logging by you or your friend, please tell me step by step what are yu doing to log in, if you can with some screenshots, to try and find what is happening, also try to log in at any server on the public servers list to see if that happens to both of you in others servers.

I just created a new account and access it through the public servers list, and it works fine, try to contact the devs at the support forum, cause i dont think theres a server issue, dont know why that keep happening to you tho :/

Oxi, there may be need to update the first post in this topic with my method of starting game and play on the Death and Decay server. I have steam version of game.

To open game without steam I use this file: ProjectZomboid64.bat (if u use 32 bit OS[windows 7, vista] u need to edit ProjectZomboid32.bat). You can locate it by path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid . You need replace all it content for this:

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jar;./ zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState  -nosteam
PAUSE

Or you can find this record in ProjectZomboid64.bat/ProjectZomboid32.bat  file: -Dzomboid.steam=1 and replace it -Dzomboid.steam=0

PS Don`t forget make backup of mentioned files. This kind of files you can edit by simple windows native text editor.