Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

It's not a problem, servers are tricky things, I wouldn't know where to begin! xD

Edit : Tried to rejoin server, but it's now making me restart my character, anyone else having this problem?
Managed to find my crash recovery files, character is back :)

So yeah, it seems like its because the steam, ive just contacted the server service provider so they can update the server to the steam version. Hope to be running fine by tomorrow (about 10 hours since im from Spain hehe).

So I just saw the server up on the public list (it was the only one), tried to join it and it didn't think I already had a character on there (logged as Ulrich), so I didn't actually join. it said 1/22 players joined. I backed out to the main menu, looked on the public server list again, and it was gone. Something weird is going on...

Is server updated and on-line? The question cause is after client update I cant find it at public server list.

I saw the first post at forum topic and understand that silly question I make. Think, all problem is in IWBUMS. At this release (32.20) you cant start even local host server. I down grade my client version and advice to do that to all honest survivors. A lot of head ache from that experimental branch.

Updated: I`m taking my words back. All other servers on old releases is very boring, or have bad preferences, and most of them have no role play direction.

Guys where are u? Oxy told great recipe (For steam users punch for ProjectZomboid64.bat/ProjectZomboid32.bat in dependence of OS bitrate) to start your clients with Dark Knights spell at name of server. :) Push the buttons and survive. Do with Zeds as Metallica said "kill them all let God to sort them". :)