[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

Game version: 31.13 on steam

Due to 32 being almost ready for release, this mod started on the Build 32 code-base. You are currently using 31, and since the Lua side of the game changed (it will do this quite frequently), then each build carries the possibility of breaking compatibility (~2 or 3 IWBUMS versions break this mod on average.). 

If there seems to be a ton of people who can't wait for the 32 official to release, I may hop back to 31 and create a version for it. 

Right now, ORGM's mod is 32 as well, because of Model Loader. 

Also, as far as Lua Extendor, I'm not sure if that mod modifies any Java. If so Lua Extender would most-likely conflict with Mode lLoader, in which case I'll create a solution for the both.

i'm trying the xbow mod that requires this one, i think that the problem atm is that the crafting ui broke some stuff and now mods like that are stuck with invisible weapons.
just in case i'm wrong and i did something wrong with installing, is there a way to be sure that your mod is installed and funcioning? i followed the steps correctly and i think that should do it but you never know

i'm trying the xbow mod that requires this one, i think that the problem atm is that the crafting ui broke some stuff and now mods like that are stuck with invisible weapons.

just in case i'm wrong and i did something wrong with installing, is there a way to be sure that your mod is installed and funcioning? i followed the steps correctly and i think that should do it but you never know

although you are using IWBUMS, your version is not 32.7. I am looking to update the mod to the current IWBUMS by the end of today (US Central Time). 

Invisible weapons means that the mod simply isn't performing the task due to conflicts because the version of the modified portions are wrong. 

do you have a version compatable with 31.13 it would be appreciated

Due to the requests I've actually received over Build 31, I'll consider throwing one out. It shouldn't be too bad to do it. The only pivotal class to work with is LuaManager.

It's quite a shame though, that a LuaManager couldn't work as modular as I would like. :(

I'm planning to do something with the LuaManager system, by extending it alongside a concurrent Java-Plugin engine to create a solid API layer in order to circumvent issues with conflicting API version control via Lua all-together. I'd still have to update it, however, dodging the IWBUMS-land would be a good idea at this point.   

yea make one for the final version of build 31  31.13  I don't think Ill move on from that build cause you cant use maps with the newer builds unless you want rapid zombie spawning similar to last stand :/

Isn't there some kind of sandbox modifying utility or lua script for adjusting zombie spawning?

yea make one for the final version of build 31  31.13  I don't think Ill move on from that build cause you cant use maps with the newer builds unless you want rapid zombie spawning similar to last stand :/

build 32 is about to be the main build anyway, you'd better get used to new zombie numbers

and as jab said you can both change their number and respawn settings, trust me build 32 is love (last single player game i did i survived about 12 hours and had more fun than multiple run that i survived months)

Isn't there some kind of sandbox modifying utility or lua script for adjusting zombie spawning?

Sandbox GUI now has an Advanced button for zombie settings.

And you'd better manually backup build 31.13 then, because Steam will just overwrite it.

fyi if you don't have the new map files the what shit files zombies respawn every 10 secs like so yea don't reply unless you kno wha im reffering to the chunk files and it seems there gonna get really homo wit steam so why would I update I played it don't care for no fun on normal map and unban my mod or unlock whatever

Warned

fyi if you don't have the new map files the what shit files zombies respawn every 10 secs like so yea don't reply unless you kno wha im reffering to the chunk files and it seems there gonna get really homo wit steam so why would I update I played it don't care for no fun on normal map and unban my mod or unlock whatever

i'm sorry i swear i did my best. what the hell does this mean?

i think you're trying to say that zombies resapwn too much for your liking, if that's the case as enigma said, you can just change settings.

and again steam will update your game anyway soon so you'd better manually backup v31.13 or you'll lose it like it or not.

i don't know how to do that, you'd better ask someone here though, really think about it, you're gonna lose your v31.13 in (maybe) a few days if you don't act.

that said i think you're a little too prone to swearing and avoiding commas and dots for my liking, that's not the way to ask something

Yeah, I think once 32 is fully released, I will stick with the ModelLoader for that and not support the IWBUMS for my mod... this whole update thing has been a relative fiasco. (No offense to Jab who is awesome for making this utility, especially because it is not his fault)

Added the 31.13 mod. 

Also for those of you who feel any need to distribute this mod with your mod, I suggest you do. If you want to link to this topic, feel free. I appreciate credit, however, I don't ask for it. 

Added the 31.13 mod. 

Also for those of you who feel any need to distribute this mod with your mod, I suggest you do. If you want to link to this topic, feel free. I appreciate credit, however, I don't ask for it. 

I can't go back to 31 now... I've gone too far... hopefully they release the final 32 soon...

Anyway, you will always get credit from me Jab :-D

Though every time I see your name I am reminded of the following video I saw a couple months back.

I know it is Jibbers, but still

awesome news, i love this
sadly in the xbow mod i'm still experiencing the invisible weapon thing
is anyone else experiencing that with other mods? maybe it's just that me is derp
i overwrited the files and tryied the mod, can't tell if i should do anything more than that, i'll try disinstalling the xbow mod and reinstalling it later
edit: i'm probably doing something wrong, i'll let you know when it's fixed

well dude I would never want advice from someone who fails to see what im talking about and doesn't even understand how to copy and paste on a computer. I will try explain one last time and no im not asking for help. you run build 32 with no chunk files zombie spawnpoints spawn a zombie at a way higher rate than the max setting in sandbox. there Is no soloution to this other than to get the chunk files which I cannot do, many maps will not be updated this is why im asking him if he can pls make a build 31.13 version.

Warned.

• Kirrus locked this topic