Svarog's Small Mods

Svarog

Hello Svarog. I hope you are doing ok.

Im currently looking for a mod that eliminates the time it takes to make actions, such as grabing things, putting things in containers etc.

Are taking requests for mods? 

Thanks in advance sorry if you dont take requests.

Edited by Marcuz
Hidden?

Undying Zombies - Every zombie you kill has a 50% chance to be resurrected after some time and annoying you some more. Same zombie can get resurrected however many times he wants to if he's lucky enough.

More a proof of concept than a real mod that I made when goofing around with lua but it does work. If someone wants to take it and do something else with it be my guest.

Download Link - MediaFire
Steam Workshop

Edited by Svarog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
34 minutes ago, Marcuz said:

Hello. I cant get the more loot from zombies mod, can anyone help me?

Thanks

My mods are outdated and I do't have time to update because I work 15h shifts everyday :S I only get to sleep.

That being said, I think that particular mod works fine, it adds a TINY chance to find additional loot on zombies, you should find something extra on 1/100 zombie you kill. I made it a while back and frankly, people made better mods that interact with popular mods and are better balanced.

Quite frankly, I'd say that my mods are, at this point, only good as templates for other modders who are getting into modding to take and learn from, I can't find the time to be active in the community anymore, much less to update my mods :( 

I played Zomboid  a bit in my free time and this mod worked in the most recent version in the way I described if it doesn't for you, there might be some bad interaction with another mod, I can't check for it, sorry.

14 hours ago, Svarog said:

Quite frankly, I'd say that my mods are, at this point, only good as templates for other modders who are getting into modding to take and learn from, I can't find the time to be active in the community anymore, much less to update my mods :( 

You are sorely missed Svarog! I hope you find the time to come back one day :)

9 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

You are sorely missed Svarog! I hope you find the time to come back one day :)

To be honest I don't even know what to say to that :P I too hope I'll be able to find some free time (As in, get a job that doesn't require me doing over 240h a month to be able to pay the rent, survive and have savings) because I really do miss PZ and it's community a lot.

No other game and no other forum kept me interested in it for more than 3 months, I always had a short attention span and got easily bored so, at least from my perspective, I think you can imagine how awesome the game and the community around it must be for me to have stuck around for over 3 years :P

Thank You Guys

Edited by Svarog

On 03/03/2018 at 12:05 AM, Marcuz said:

So nice from you to answer.

Im actually having trouble downloading the mod, didnt try it yet. Everytime I open up the link in the first page its says page not found. 

Site where they were hosted seems to have died. I'll see if I have a copy laying around and up them all to MediaFire sometime this week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Svarog,

I'm here because i'm on french rôplaying server, and we absolutely want your mod "Hair Style" for more hair colors. However, the version of this mod d'ont running with .39 of PZ, we can't change colors in character creation menu. It's possible to correct that ?

Thanks in advance !

• 3 months later...