Zeek's Haven [24/7 US East|NY Server][PVP][CSpawns][24GB RAM][Weekly Soft Wipes][Monthly Hard Wipes]

RichCoconut

Where was your gang today, tobias? For some odd reason when I was fighting a gang that took over the police station, I identified them as you. Bit weird, yeah. I didn't scare you guys away a few days ago did I? When I handed your arse to ya? Just wondering.

Hey, Zeek. What's been happening recently? This server has turned into one of the most popular, to a server that has barely 5 or 6 people on.

I know you're helping the devs out with IWBUMS and testing out other builds with the server, but this back and forward with patches is leaving people behind. Everyone seems to be heading to deadpixels and Evil Dead. Which is a shame, because this is a great server.

The server seems very low on zombs at the moment.

I'll back this up. It's been low for a while.

I don't know how a server works, but, have you lowered the spawn rate or whatever recently, Zeek? The only time we get a good amount is when Rich spawns 'em in WP. But he's American, I believe, and can't be expected to be on in our time zone in the UK. Used to be a shit ton on the outskirts of the mall/WP and MUL, but now you're lucky to find a group of three.

I'm guessing it's because it's a popular server and everyone's killing them when they spawn. Just wondering if there's any option to make the zombies spawn faster? Like I said, no idea how a server works, just curious.

The server seems very low on zombs at the moment.

I'll back this up. It's been low for a while.

I don't know how a server works, but, have you lowered the spawn rate or whatever recently, Zeek? The only time we get a good amount is when Rich spawns 'em in WP. But he's American, I believe, and can't be expected to be on in our time zone in the UK. Used to be a shit ton on the outskirts of the mall/WP and MUL, but now you're lucky to find a group of three.

I'm guessing it's because it's a popular server and everyone's killing them when they spawn. Just wondering if there's any option to make the zombies spawn faster? Like I said, no idea how a server works, just curious.

Zombie respawns are not correctly functioning at the moment, at least not in a way that is noticeable. EasyPickins is working on this, so we'll have to wait till he's finished. 

HEEELLLPPP!! My saved character wont load... i am stuck in this background (THIS HOW YOU DIED) theres a click to skip but everytime i click i  doesnt load... even if i wait it still doesnt load.. help... 

SEVERE: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at zombie.characters.SurvivorDesc.save(SurvivorDesc.java:328)
at zombie.network.GameClient.sendPlayerConnect(GameClient.java:2174)
at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:544)
at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:624)
at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1152)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:977)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:162)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Connection Lost

HEEELLLPPP!! My saved character wont load... i am stuck in this background (THIS HOW YOU DIED) theres a click to skip but everytime i click i  doesnt load... even if i wait it still doesnt load.. help... 

SEVERE: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at zombie.characters.SurvivorDesc.save(SurvivorDesc.java:328)
at zombie.network.GameClient.sendPlayerConnect(GameClient.java:2174)
at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:544)
at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)
at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:624)
at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1152)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:977)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:162)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Connection Lost

Hmm improper closure of game or something that caused character corruption. =\

I'm away for the weekend, won't be back till Sunday.