Help us ! The official PZ Translation !

• 4 months later...

Arabic, sure ! But erm, the right to left writing could be tricky... I have a lot of friends irl who speak Arabic, I could see with them how does it works, because I have absolutely no clue... Everything have to be right to left ? Because for example the text in button are just centred...

Also, any Chinese around ? :D

• 2 months later...

Arabic, sure ! But erm, the right to left writing could be tricky... I have a lot of friends irl who speak Arabic, I could see with them how does it works, because I have absolutely no clue... Everything have to be right to left ? Because for example the text in button are just centred...

Also, any Chinese around ? :D

Hahaha.. About time for me to show up huh?? (clyde)  I'm Chinese and Chinese Translation  will be up VERY SOON :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

please reduce the german translation progress to 90% (still in progress), because 100% is not true!

i have already posted an "updated/fixed/cleaned" language package in the forum. <- also not 100% but much better than the current, also maybe alot to tweak

because the current one is not all in german ( broken-tutorial, missing/wrong or duplicated variables, etc..)

I don't really maintain those % thing, we have too many languages to maintain this, sorry :)

I just update the files when needed, will prob do a new batch of this soon

yes i understand,  why did you not remove them from the first page? (you know what's going on, but not the new users) ^_^

Removed it, tho that's why there a :

PLEASE READ THIS : I'm not really update this thread anymore, I prefer read the specific language thread :)

:)

what i mean is the 100% this should not stay there, because this can misunderstood by new people who will maybe help.

and yes when all done by 100% , then looks logical, there is no reason for an thread update..., you know ;)

I could add some help with arabic maybe...

I knew buying that translator was a great idea :P

Removed it, tho that's why there a :

PLEASE READ THIS : I'm not really update this thread anymore, I prefer read the specific language thread :)

:)

Do you mean Im not really updating this thread anymore, I prefer to read a specific language thread? 

(No intimidation, grammar naziing, or anything like that, just generally confused...

Edit: OH I GET IT NOW

• 1 month later...

I'm already in for a COMPLETE ITALIAN Translation....!!!!

Just for you to know:

SOOOO AND SOOO MANY VOICE are totally MISSING, in buildings, submenus, the "inventory" panel name "exactly the word "INVENTORY" is abosolutely NOT TO BE FOUND.

Many tooltips are overwrited with others;

Many voice on option panel and option screen are totally missing and not-translatable.

I'm working so hard on it, also modyfing many ".lua" files just to get the right term to translate.

It's really an hard work.

Feel free to PM me, I'm very happy to gives you my help! =)

see you!