Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2292 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

On 7/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, LeoIvanov said:

I think we should disallow carrying through the results of a vote if there is less than 10% of a difference in the polls.

Also, it's clearly older people's fault because they don't understand us young people, voting for their backward and wafflecist ways. Even if it carries through, though, I don't think pancakes will be able to truly become the best, as waffles still have 2 years before they can be forced out of competition. Unless Pancakes invoke article "Kitten Knives", of course.

Reveal hidden contents

/s

Hide contents

Please don't kill me.

I was going to kill you, but then I saw the hidden content.

All is forgiven.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, pershgn said:

What!? How can pancakes possibly be winning, waffles are such amazing delicious creations with prefect little pockets just for holding my nice warm syrup. 

Or melted chocolate, or icing powerder.. fresh waffles are amazing

On 7/28/2016 at 9:09 AM, kirrus said:

Or melted chocolate, or icing powerder

Oh yes... Deliciousness. 

And what about chicken and waffles??? Unless youre at a fair and its deep-fried, you just dont combine chicken and pancakes.... Taint right.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about this you take pancake dough and waffle dough and then you make the pancake and cut about half of it off and then you kinda like mix the half of it into the waffle and then bake the waffle up and then youll have some kind of hermaphrodite pancwaffle abomination that is waffle on the outside but pancake on the inside bam no more being torn about your feelings cause you have both of em in one bite and one product just remember that with great power comes great responsibility

V what a pile of crepe 

Pancake or Waffle?

Neither: Crepes for the win!

Screen-Shot-2015-11-25-at-5.33.14-PM1-10

Edited by zoeyflower

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Если бы вы знали чем отличаются настоящие блинчики от настоящих вафель, вы бы не стали проводить этот опрос. Эти два блюда  - совершенно разные. И выглядят они, совершенно иначе. То что у вас на картинках, лишь один из видов этих блюд, при этом, далеко не самый распространённый) Советую изучить эту тему по подробней, блинчики могут очень сильно обогатить кулинарию в игре.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/27/2016 at 10:44 AM, pershgn said:

What!? How can pancakes possibly be winning, waffles are such amazing delicious creations with prefect little pockets just for holding my nice warm syrup. 

BECAUSE WAFFLES ARE DRY AND STALE!!!! PANCAKES FOREVER!!!!

On 7/27/2016 at 12:44 PM, pershgn said:

Just not enough people voting I reckon, and some people trying to be "edgy" or whatever by repping the obviously worse choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...