Updated Mods

NCrawler

This is the place, in addition to the main mod topics, where I will post download links to all of the mods that I have updated to Build 27.  Just a convenient location to make it easier for people to download.

1. Canning Mod by Highlander [v1.1.1c] - Download -- Build 27

Change Log:Ver 1.1.1c - NCrawler        • Typo in 1.1.1a was worse than I thought.  FixedVer 1.1.1b - NCrawler & Dudeman325        • Added items as ingredients in evolved recipesVer 1.1.1a - NCrawler	• Fixed a typo in the Strawberry Jam recipeVer 1.1.1 - NCrawler 	• Updated the mod to make it PZ Build 27 compatible	• Overrode default berries and added appropriate names	• Added Blackberry Jam	• Added Blueberry Jam	• Added Thimbleberry Jam	• Added Oregon Grape Jam	• Added Gooseberry Jam	• Added Seaberry Jam	• Added Beautyberry Jam	• Added new icons for canning salt and pectin	• Changed method of distributions	• Added completed products to distributions	• Bug fixes

2. Coordinate Viewer by RoboMat [v0.7.3] - Download  -- Build 28

Change Log:v0.7.3 - NCrawler	• Updated the mod to make it PZ Build 27 compatible	• Changed the version number and added a local 'updatedby' variable	• Added a poster.png

3. Lockpicking Mod by RoboMat [v1.0.2] - Download  -- Build 28

Change Log:v1.0.2 - NCrawler	• Updated the mod to make it PZ Build 27 compatible	• Changed version number and added an 'updatedby' local variable	• Cut 4 seconds from lockpicking sound files	• Disabled 'setPermaLocked(true)' when you break the lock on a window.  This causes you to	  not be able to climb through the window	• Totally rewrote distribution method.  Breakdowns are as follows:   		Bins, dead male zombies, desks, filing cabinets and office drawers - 2% chance to spawn   		Dead female zombies - 15% chance to spawn   		Kitchen counters - 5% chance to spawn   		Bathrooms - 20% chance to spawn   		Sheds - 5% chance to spawn   		Motel wardrobes - 10% chance to spawn

4. Not Enough Bags by RoboMat [v0.3.6] - Download  -- Early Access v30.14

Change Log:v0.3.6 - NCrawler        • Updated the mod to be Early Access v30.12 compatiblev0.3.5 - NCrawler	• Updated the mod to make it PZ Build 27 compatible	• Changed version number, split original distribution file into client/server files	  and added an 'updatedby' local variable	• Removed deprecated bin bags (I'm sure that there are no more old savegames that	  require these)	• Total rewrite of distribution system	• Added default poster.png

5. Spray Paint Mod by Thuztor [v2.2a] - Download -- Build 27

Change Log:v2.2a - NCrawler        • Rewrote distribution method.  Spawns now have the following weights:            1. wardrobes, crates, counters, bins, metal_shelves - 5% chance to spawn            2. counters at Zippeestore and Fossoil - 7% chance to spawn            3. Garagestorage - 10% chance to spawnv2.2 - NCrawler	• Updated the mod to make it PZ Build 27 compatible        • Changed the version number

All credit for these mods go to the original authors and not myself.  I just updated them to work with build 27.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!

one problem I see with the mod pile is that it contains a lot of mods which you can only activate all at once or not at all.

I like this solution much more, because you can cherry-pick your desired mods.

Yeah, well, technically mod pile isn't fully allowed to be using all the mods that uses (because of copyright restrictions of the original modder)

• 4 months later...