Drag and drop

bvhv

Question

Nails take around 1-2 seconds to drop and when both of my friends dropped nails in my private server theirs is around 10x faster than mine i wonder if its just a maybe a bug? because the time it takes me to pick up 95 nails is around 2-3 minutes honestly I don't know whats wrong with my game is there any potential fix?

It seems as if I didn't give enough info about this. It's not just nails it's everything that is supposed to be as fast. I have tried deleting my Zomboid folder and nothing works :(

7 answers to this question

Frame-rate seems to be good I don't notice fps lag at all although if it changes anything i have 4 G of ram and am hosting a server and playing it (only minor freezes if us 3 explore many cells far away from each other) I will launch a singleplayer world where i should have normal fps and check it out to see if the nails dropping is a side effect to me hosting and running the server.

Nothing wrong with bumping unresolved (even unresponded to) issues after a reasonable period, I reckon anyway.

Your issue sounds like it stems from the game tick frequency, or perhaps the tick rate is coupled to framerate and you're running very few frames/sec, or maybe the in-game time is set to different speeds for each of you?

Without anything more, I don't think there's much I, or anyone else, can do to help you out.

What's your framerate like, or hardware specs, or anything at all that might be useful to someone who's experienced this and previously found a fix? (unlike me, I'm just speculating)

Archived