How did you get your profile title?

migulao

So, after seeing so many interesting titles, and after getting my own (I assume it's from my ''most embarrasing death in PZ'' topic), I wondered how other people got their own, and what did the moderators see to make the decision of what the title should be, so, how did you get your title?

Note: if you didn't get one yet, and you want to get one, it just kinda happens at random, kinda when the moderators see one topic or comment you made, and decide to use a funny joke as your title based on the topic / comment.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine from a thread asking for tips in both the forum and the game, titled ''New Guy''. I think it's still up.

To my concern, the title looks weird with the 's.Shouldn't it be ''?

Oh well, it doesn't matter. Everyone's got a pretty title, so that means someone used their pretty time to study us and write them in!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE UR TIME TO ADD NPCS AND CARS AND BABIES INSTEAD OF WRITNG TTLES OHOHOHOHO

Just kidding, i love everything you do for us guys :3

I got mine from... Oh...

*cries in corner*

I guess in game you died from a cold because of the rain. well, I died because of a glitch

Uh, no actually I just got that after I posted now. :P

Cool. :D

Lol, I just got mine today too

It's more often than not the mods rather than the devs that set the titles fwiw. It's dangerous to talk about your title, though, as you may find it changed or disapparated.

I wish I had been warned before :/, unless it's somewhere in the site's rules, in which case i'm just a twat.

It's more often than not the mods rather than the devs that set the titles fwiw. It's dangerous to talk about your title, though, as you may find it changed or disapparated.

I wish I had been warned before :/, unless it's somewhere in the site's rules, in which case i'm just a twat.

Eh, he just means asking/begging/demanding things is generally not a good idea. Don't worry about it. :)

Eh, he just means asking/begging/demanding things is generally not a good idea. Don't worry about it. :)

Ive noticed that, from a reply I got from someone ''supremely, overwhelmingly, average''  :P

So, after seeing so many interesting titles, and after getting my own (I assume it's from my ''most embarrasing death in PZ'' topic), I wondered how other people got their own, and what did the developers see to make the decision of what the title should be, so, how did you get your title?

Note: if you didn't get one yet, and you want to get one, it just kinda happens at random, kinda when the developers see one topic or comment you made, and decide to use a funny joke as your title based on the topic / comment.

I got mine by posting in a guys thread, asking "How Do You Get A Title".

Well, I guess that was when. I have terrible memory...