956Texas building thread

956Texas

Hello guys, once more im here building stuff for all of you map makers, i hope you guys enjoy what i have been working on

i will be updating every 3 or 4 days; for me not to spam this thread..anyways hope you all enjoy them

===all buildings are AI friendly, they all have room definitions===

****WARNING***

===SOME OF THE HOUSES NEED: DOUBLE BRAIN SPRITES AND Sangennaru ===

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE FOR THE FORT, I ADDED AN EXTRA ENTRANCE FOR EASIER ACCESS, 

==updated fixed some small bugs==

Fort Muldraugh [[or what ever you want to name it i dont mind]]

Originally was build in 1960 during the cold war, it served as a bomb shelter, but later was closed due to the West and East peace treaty.

In the beginning of the outbreak, the Governor of Kentucky order it to be reinstated for the purpose  of  getting people to safety in it then; later sending them in helicopter North to a safer place. After 3 weeks of operating a CH-47 came and picked up the General and 7 soldiers left out of the 30 who were there initially. The soldiers left the main gate locked and well barricaded to prevent infected and looters from getting in. Some survivors have said the military might come back and stay another month to get the last pocket of survivors out, but this is just rumors survivors got going; I wouldn't blame them hope is the last thing that dies right? And if it wasnt the case why would the military abandon food, shelter and weapons? Or did they just give up after so many incidents of civilians sniping the Kentucky National Guard troops?. The Fort contains several rooms: The Generals bedroom, Infantry Barracks, Armory, Intel- mission planning room, food storage, Medical room, Mess Hall, Bathrooms, and the Entrance building. The soldiers would take shifts 24/7 to walk the nest (top part)  and see if any survivor would show up to  get them to safety, several soldiers got killed by sniper fire from anarchists roaming the streets......some say there's no way in due to the front main door been locked, but i tell you there is one way but its up for you all to find it  (tophat)  (and if you do, post a video in youtube  :geek: )

FORTm_zpsd6924860.png

These are some random houses i made, you are free to use anything i make, just give me credit   :razz:

==credits to Sangennaru , and Doublebrain i used your sprites in some of the houses, if you mind pm me please and il take down the 

houses i used them in, i hope both of you dont mind :( ==

mediumresidence4_zps4b95c9eb.png

mediumresidence2_zpsc814ad2b.png

mediumresidence3_zps1f0a89fa.png

mediumresidence1_zpse7546b9a.png

***warning second floor is not done yet***

mediumresidence5_zps29ae071a.png

mediumresidence6_zps27978d18.png

mediumresidence7_zpsa5614ccc.png

The Residence:

The Residence of the Senator, during the outbreak, the senator left in his private plane with his family, the house was left but security stayed behind to protect it. Some looters knocked the main gate to go in and loot, but were recieved by lead by the security. The weeks went by and the security personal all abandoned the house.. the place is still intact no one has dared to go back, or maybe they just ignore the place?

mediumresidence8_zps0d847243.png

oldironworks_zps5e5ef446.png

The old War Hardware Factory

it was used back in the beginning of Vietnam as a Bullet factory to send overseas to the U.S troops, it close right after the war.

​During the beginning of the outbreak many families came over to stay, after it was designated a safe zone by city officials. Local Police left 3 officers to protect the families from attacks of infected or looters. they had food supply for 3 months but they didn't last 1 month. Infected population grew dramatically the first two weeks, and  the officers in charge of security fled to look for their families; living the civilians unsecured. The survivors barricaded the main entrance, but still wasn't enough to stop the infected. Someone or several people might of been bitten inside, because the infected never took down the doors or the main gate barricade. It has been abandoned since..

UpdateNew Building

mediumresidence9_zps9317c131.png

=updated fixed some small bugs==

mediumresidence10_zps165000ab.png

The Truck Stop: Contains a Mechanic shop, Burger Place, Convenience Store and a Power Washer. Inside the Store, has showers to Accommodate any truck drivers coming from long hauling rides...

truckstop_zps138c7b22.png

UpdateNew Building 

The Prison

prison_zpsd1955c8c.png

prison_zpsf75e8c3d.png

DL:https://www.dropbox.com/s/686mbcmkxjk9q19/prison.tbx

New style of homes

these are the type of homes found on the road to another town, or on the outskirts of a town. Most of these houses have a water well system and dont require of city sewer pipes. 

fencedhome1_zps3f634281.png

fencedhome2_zps2fdcd616.png

fencedresidence3_zpseae04114.png

fencedresidence4_zps8c01d0f8.png

fencedresidence5_zps21b44463.png

The Hospital

When the outbreak started, this place was one of the most affected, many died in their beds or in the waiting room. The problem was they never died, they would resurrect and attack others. Panic took over the staff and people inside the hospital, police were to busy with the riots, the only ones who came to aid was the Kentucky National Guard. The order was simple clean the hospital and destroy everything and anything. The KNG set up fences and boxes to prevent further escapees, but they were loosing to many men. 1 week later all left were the infected and no one with vital signs of life. KNG fenced in the main entrances, but looters found a way in.

===Beware this hospital is a death trap,===

hospital_zps831c2e9f.png

The Projects

a very dangerous place before the infection, and even worst now. 7 floor building, with its own police station inside......

projects_zpsf0b0cf64.png

this are the worst places you would want to live in before the infection started.... THE PROJECTZZZ

housing units found in the big cities, many gangs and junkies congregate there, (no offense)

==EXAMPLE OF PROJECT BUILDING==

p1_zps5b6c8785.png

DOWNLOAD IT AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, 

p2_zps4a9181e7.png

p4_zps42d4522b.png

p5_zpsd4379e51.png

p6_zps3ea58613.png

p3_zps44f00449.png

PROJECTS (THEY ARE ALL MISSING FURNITURE I LEFT THEM BLANK,)

STORE LOTS

stores1_zps5ae7f95c.png

stores2_zps58ee6ed6.png

if you see the following message in any of the buildings ""==updated fixed some small bugs=="" ;I suggest you guys re-download the buildings.

i fixed some bugs, and if you find any new bugs please tell me to fix them.

By the way the hospital has more than 60 patient rooms 

edit: it should have close to 144 patient rooms from the 2nd to 4th floor

first floor is just doctors offices, the morgue is in the 4th floor...

just explore the place guys :D

Thanks Aardman55 I tried my best to help out the community mappers, :(

Guys im going to be off building stuff for at least a month. I need to clear my head, and maybe come up with new stuff later.

Hopefully by then the Developers release all the tiles for the building makers :( because i still get alot of ????????????? and thats because i have the tools up to date..

• 3 weeks later...
si te puedo ayudar con lo que espero lograr todo lo que quieran hacer los edificios más unirse mejor apoyo, y las más edificios, casas, oficinas, fábricas, sólo que mucho mejor IMAGINENSE una ciudad entera. 

muchos lugares para esconderse de zombies XD 

Esperamos que soportan mejor el más cierto jajaja estos grandes edificios están bien.  8-)

cities_zombie_apocalypse_left_4_dead_2_m

If anyone would like to help, we need someone who can do custom furniture, we would really appreciate it :D

need:

we need the following for furniture

Security Cameras

Body Bags

Store Isle Counters with cereal boxes, and one with can soups, (if you can come up with more, perfect!) kinda like walmart

Rack with Weapons

Weapon Security storage

See through Counters with weapons inside

thanks to Sangennaru 

i used your sign, i made it into a Mask Zone Warning

i also made some custom portraits of beers, which i used PZ vanilla ones, thank you very much Developers

and finally the CDC and Warning Toxic sign which....look Alright

if anyone wants to help transform them into sprites, i would really appreciate it, i dont know how to do that :(

im using paint net, is there a way i can make custom stuff use the angles the PZ stuff uses?

12323_zps343b2fb1.png

corpses of doctors, nurses, CDC scientists with bio suites.. and CDC security (Grey) swat (blue) and National guard Green!

Capture_zpsc66b3dc1.png

if anyone wants to help make for corpses, go ahead and do so,,, i know mine are shitty, but if someone can polish them i would be greatful  (tophat)

s_zpsef5d7bd6.jpg

i some what polished the bodies,,, although im not sure yet :S

Walmart look alike Store

bigstore2_zpsa7df3dc1.png

inside

bigstore_zpsa27e1a4f.png

im just waiting for Atox to hook me up with a Wall-E-Mart sign to release it 

edit1: Im also going to add some more Detail

edit2: plus a Government Laboratory (what goes inside is unknown)

GovernmentLaboratory_zpsed992fb1.png

ready partner here and I have the ad to the store I hope Blogoversary doing mega stores with this new ad. 

two locations one is high and one is low that serves for walls that are low

00ATOX-Anuncio.png?_subject_uid=27164062
if anyone else likes this announcement may be used freely in their shops clear mention my collaboration always encourages me to do more things like this 
enjoy.... 8-)

Walmart look alike Store

bigstore2_zpsa7df3dc1.png

inside

bigstore_zpsa27e1a4f.png

im just waiting for Atox to hook me up with a Wall-E-Mart sign to release it 

edit1: Im also going to add some more Detail

edit2: plus a Government Laboratory (what goes inside is unknown)

GovernmentLaboratory_zpsed992fb1.png

ready partner here and I have the ad to the store I hope Blogoversary doing mega stores with this new ad. 

two locations one is high and one is low that serves for walls that are low

00ATOX-Anuncio.png?_subject_uid=27164062
if anyone else likes this announcement may be used freely in their shops clear mention my collaboration always encourages me to do more things like this 
enjoy.... 8-)

i cant see the image Atox :( if you can send me the direct link like last time 

• 3 weeks later...