Do you use this? And does it work okay?

Kidlonewolf

Last I checked the corpse mod included with Dead Overhaul caused a weird bug that caused dead bodies to start randomly appearing. I think it was the same dead body repeated over a decent sized area of tiles in multiple areas.  The worst part is they weren't interactive and couldn't be moved or interacted with...  I'm not sure if it's been fixed, but it's the reason I uninstalled it.  Other than that I don't remember any other problems.

If that particular bug were fixed I would definitely reinstall it.  It was nice being able to sleep practically anywhere, and the lock-picking came in handy on multiple occasions. 

• 3 weeks later...

I use it, mostly for the sleeping one tbh (sleeping overhaul by itself just doesn't work with B27 I don't think, and I haven't the inclination to sort it out).

I'm pretty sure the weird corpse thing still happens, not sure what triggers it though.  Also, the Corpse Removal part of the mod conflicts with the actual "Pick up corpse" action that the devs have added, which is not ideal...

Archived