[24/7][PvE][Aus][Hydrocraft][ApCom]Australian Zomboid Server[IWBUMS]

kaizokuroof

I'd say this server is dead. Inconsistant operation and server lag being the most obvious problems. We need a new server I reckon and that is hard to say considering how much time and effort has been put in.

Maybe keeping it off the public list would help? We noticed that it attracted a number of people who couldn't speak English and they were just pvp idiots anyway. Hopefully all is well by Monday.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this has gone offline I assume (it was all a scam to get donations!!! lel)

Any other servers out there for us poor Aussies to join? Anyone have a private server they would like some fresh meat (me and a friend) to join? We are completely new to the game though.

Any other servers out there for us poor Aussies to join? Anyone have a private server they would like some fresh meat (me and a friend) to join? We are completely new to the game though.

Quite ungrateful ^^ I closed the server cause no one played on it, why pay for something that hardly gets used?

Haha, no just kidding, never played on your server. I've only got the game yesterday and have been looking everywhere for a server in a more ping friendly location than U.S or Europe.

I closed the server cause no one played on it, why pay for something that hardly gets used?

So what were the costs of the server? How was performance, where was it located and who did you get it through?

What does one need to know or do with managing it? I have never done that before.

Alternatively is it easy to create one's own private server and invite a friend or two? The in-game server options seem rather limited, I guess there is no easy net-connect kind of way to play but you have to have a dedicated server instead?