JonSyn

I was thinking about an extension to my Legacy Save idea. If I could start a new game in God mode, I could go around altering the environment in fun/quest-y ways. When I'm done, I could kill off the character and offer the save file to the community for playing as a type of challenge. I'd just have to verify the save still works in vanilla.

Thoughts?

I kinda remade this to support more items, & to support the use of "ORGM", since i intend to use that, so in case you're not intending to use that, you have  3 tabs you'll never use, but it's got more things than the original none the less.

It should allow you to spawn most things on a server where you're a admin, i might have forgotten a few things, or simply decided not to add it, but this is something i could use & i thought i'd share.

Edit: Forgot repair kits & Attachments for ORGM.

Added those & changed a few things.

post-21769-0-01990300-1426966187_thumb.p

post-21769-0-99139800-1426966194_thumb.p

post-21769-0-95397400-1426966191_thumb.p

post-21769-0-18497900-1426966199_thumb.p

post-21769-0-83686600-1426966196_thumb.p

post-21769-0-29532200-1426966190_thumb.p

post-21769-0-96488000-1426966202_thumb.p

post-21769-0-25359300-1426966205_thumb.p

post-21769-0-35673100-1426966201_thumb.p

post-21769-0-67332900-1426966207_thumb.p

Edit2: Added a few new ORGM items, & sorted some things alphabetically.

AdminTools.zip

AdminToolsV2.zip

Hello friends, I follow the steps correctly but I dont see the tool interface, if anyone can help me thanks.
my resolution is 1366 x 766 in the game

You have to have an "admin" tag next to your name on the server.

Hello friends, I follow the steps correctly but I dont see the tool interface, if anyone can help me thanks.

my resolution is 1366 x 766 in the game

You need to have admin on that character and need to hit the home button on your keyboard for it to show up.

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda remade this to support more items, & to support the use of "ORGM", since i intend to use that, so in case you're not intending to use that, you have  3 tabs you'll never use, but it's got more things than the original none the less.

It should allow you to spawn most things on a server where you're a admin, i might have forgotten a few things, or simply decided not to add it, but this is something i could use & i thought i'd share.

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifDweapons.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

attachicon.gifORGM Handguns.png

attachicon.gifORGM Heavies.png

attachicon.gifORGM Ammo.png

attachicon.gifORGMExtra.png

Like the look of this, but it won't work for me. I'm guessing this is because it was made for a build older than the current 31.10? if this is the case, is there a version of this that works with the current build?

• 2 weeks later...

Open Admintools2.lua (at work can't really check) or adminpresets.lua  There should be the 3 presets in there that you can modify. I have not adjusted it to match the new teleport changes. I have also not updated the bedford teleports. I can do this when I get home and upload the update and remove commune.

This is actually an older AdminTools version... RedAegis has the latest and greatest which I'll be trying to grab from him so that I can update it as well.

-This is what it will look like. It will need to match the same functions in the admintools2.lua to work with the new teleport system.

function preset1()
        getPlayer():setX(13925);
        getPlayer():setY(10111);
end    

function preset2()
end

function preset3()
end

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

Can someone fix the spawns on this version of Admin Tools please? I'm trying and it's giving me a headache because they don't show in the menu anymore.

There are also some other bugs still in the mod.

I get some error-messages of admins using it on our RP-server, so there is still a mistake in the public version.

(I fixed it for my own, but did not make any comments about it.)

Who is actually working on this mod?

If you send me the latest version of the files, i can have a look.

(But only if the autor / actual developper is okay with it.)

There are so much more possibilities:

Why not set your own coordinates. Could be done simply by pressing some keys on the num-block.

Does anyone here know how the included map works (technically)?

It is soooo amazing to me, but I do not get how it works... :(

Would be great to talk with some guys about some things like this.

• 1 month later...

If I ever find the free time I will take a look at this again and re-work it. In the meantime maybe someone else would like to update it?

Otherwise you might not see me update this till after June.

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

Like the look of this, but it won't work for me. I'm guessing this is because it was made for a build older than the current 31.10? if this is the case, is there a version of this that works with the current build?

I just launched the game with it, so it does work, i'm currently just trying out various things, but it appears to be working.

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

Can someone fix the spawns on this version of Admin Tools please? I'm trying and it's giving me a headache because they don't show in the menu anymore.

Which spawns are bugged exactly?

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

I just launched the game with it, so it does work, i'm currently just trying out various things, but it appears to be working.

attachicon.gifAdmin.png

attachicon.gifFarm.png

attachicon.gifMeds.png

attachicon.gifFood.png

attachicon.gifBuild.png

Which spawns are bugged exactly?

All the POI's.. Like I would love to use this, along with the extended item list, but the spawns are broken. :(

All the POI's.. Like I would love to use this, along with the extended item list, but the spawns are broken. :(

Are you using the Beta client? If so that might be the issue, it works on the live version.

I added all of the new guns from ORGM, not the extras though, but mags, & everything is there. Along with specific XP ups on the admin menu.

If it doesn't work with EA V31.13 you've installed it wrong.

However if you're on 32, i couldn't tell you.

post-21769-0-86181700-1434194202_thumb.p

AdminTools (2).zip