King's New Recipes

b133d_4_u

Adds New Recipes!

Feel free to suggest some recipes you think should be in here!

UPDATE!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I just got back into PZ, recently. I've added lots of new recipes to the list, as well as a few new items to go with them. I hope you enjoy what I've done, and please continue suggesting recipes! It won't let me upload the file directly because apparently it's too big, but you can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vjjdij8svhbupn/King%27s%20New%20Recipes.zip?dl=0

Adds:

New recipes

just merge the scripts folders and enjoy!

I see you tagged build 25, So this doesn't use the new cooking? Would be awesome if it did.

Edit: Just had a look and theses are only crafting recipes, and they work with build 26. 

They are useful though thanks!

You can easily make this work with the mod loader, which would be a better route to go(instead of the merge).

I have set it up to work with the mod loader and fixed some of the incorrect values,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/04xbh8zi8rvj5tq/King%27s%20New%20Recipes.rar

I added Another recipe that would work great with the others, maybe changing amounts here and there..

recipe Make Woodglue
{
destroy WaterBottleEmpty/PopBottleEmpty = 1,
Flour,
WaterBow,
Result:Woodglue = 1,
Time:30.0,
}
Edited by Kidlonewolf

thanks!and feel free to use this as much as you like!

maybe instead of making wood glue,it should just make glue.wood glue would require sawdust i think or some other extra bonding agent

Yes that's what i wanted, but didn't remember the name to list it as, lol. If i was you i would grab the new file and re upload it for this post. Just edit as needed for new recipes(which i hope to see).