[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

I'm interested in the RP-ing aspect, how strictly are the rules applied?

I don't want to end up in another server where everything is looted from me and I get shot at on sight (though the last one I've never seen).

I tried this server briefly the night before last.  Had a blast!  My character's tale was short but epic with a fair bit of comedy at the end.  You can read my story below in the spoiler:

In short, I logged and in created my character late at night so I guess there were very few people online.  West Point was practically still pristine.  I managed to grab an axe off a corpse and a pistol with about 100~ 9mm rounds from random locations I had checked while trying to dodge the roving hordes (the zombies here are tough to shake if you're detected!).  Of course, it didn't take long for my axe to wear down its durability fighting off score after score of the undead as I traveled on alone.  Eventually, while trying to switch to a more durable weapon, a zombie got a lucky bite.  So, of course I wasted as many of them as I could find with my pistol, the sound making the horde grow bigger and bigger by the second...

Eventually, I miraculously killed most of the swarm that had been chasing me, eagerly biting at my heels.  I remembered seeing another player in a house along my travels shortly before I found myself in this quagmire.  At the time, I had just tried to stay out of sight and avoid any trouble.  Now bitten, and with infection rapidly spreading through my veins, I decided to search him out.

I ran back to the house where I first saw him and began hysterically calling out and recounting my tale from a window near his front door step.  He, however, seemed exeptionally confused by my ravings and politely asked if I was on drugs.

Finally, with my last ounce of strength, I left all the useful equipment I had recovered in my travels on his front porch and bid him that they, "might serve him better than they did me" on the way to such a grissly fate.  Then, my time short, I turned and ran screaming at the nearest zombies I could find.  I was determined to die fighting rather than slowly succomb to the infection only to rise again against the innocent.

That was how I died. 

I punched a zombie in the face as his companions bit and tore at my back and sides and that poor confused man, still standing on his doorstep, was left trying to process the scene as it unfolded before him.

It was a lot of fun.  Great job on building such an entertaining setup!

I tried this server briefly the night before last.  Had a blast!  My character's tale was short but epic with a fair bit of comedy at the end.  You can read my story below in the spoiler:

In short, I logged and in created my character late at night so I guess there were very few people online.  West Point was practically still pristine.  I managed to grab an axe off a corpse and a pistol with about 100~ 9mm rounds from random locations I had checked while trying to dodge the roving hordes (the zombies here are tough to shake if you're detected!).  Of course, it didn't take long for my axe to wear down its durability fighting off score after score of the undead as I traveled on alone.  Eventually, while trying to switch to a more durable weapon, a zombie got a lucky bite.  So, of course I wasted as many of them as I could find with my pistol, the sound making the horde grow bigger and bigger by the second...

Eventually, I miraculously killed most of the swarm that had been chasing me, eagerly biting at my heels.  I remembered seeing another player in a house along my travels shortly before I found myself in this quagmire.  At the time, I had just tried to stay out of sight and avoid any trouble.  Now bitten, and with infection rapidly spreading through my veins, I decided to search him out.

I ran back to the house where I first saw him and began hysterically calling out and recounting my tale from a window near his front door step.  He, however, seemed exeptionally confused by my ravings and politely asked if I was on drugs.

Finally, with my last ounce of strength, I left all the useful equipment I had recovered in my travels on his front porch and bid him that they, "might serve him better than they did me" on the way to such a grissly fate.  Then, my time short, I turned and ran screaming at the nearest zombies I could find.  I was determined to die fighting rather than slowly succomb to the infection only to rise again against the innocent.

That was how I died. 

I punched a zombie in the face as his companions bit and tore at my back and sides and that poor confused man, still standing on his doorstep, was left trying to process the scene as it unfolded before him.

It was a lot of fun.  Great job on building such an entertaining setup!

HAHA! Awesome.

Also! The third year on this server is neigh!

Edited by FoxalypticWorld