Sleep Quality/System

Cataclysm_X

So I just went over all of the suggestions after making an account and saw Sleep quality which is something I have thought about before, which would hopefully add to the expierience and not take too much away.

Just like in real life, there are many things that can affect your sleep and when you awake, how rested you feel and how it might impact the rest of your zombie clubbin day.

I can imagine a system that might have points (maybe not visual but in code) to determine how much sleep you get and the quality of it, depending on many factors small and big, some listed below.

• Health - How healthy are you at the moment that you are trying to sleep, slightly injured, critical damage, etc. would affect how well you sleep
  • Type of furniture you are sleeping in - As far as I know there is just beds and chairs I think, and obviously a bed would impact your sleep more than an uncomfortable chair.
  • Saftey of envoirenment/house - This might be the biggest concept with Sleep Quality as an idea. When I think of sleeping in the zombie apocalypse I think of sleeping in a well guarded place. every single part of the envoirenemnt would be taken into consideration such as windows/doors being open or closed, and if they are barricaded, also if lights are on/off, on meaning zombies might be more tempted to pursue you, therefore not feeling as safe.
  • Character mood - no mood would be best, but might be hard to sleep if very panicked, also things like being exhausted might actually be a good thing, you would feel like sleeping longer.

If you fail to abide by sleep saftey your character might awake early or not feel rested during the day because you didn't think about your envoirenment very well.

Those are just a few ideas, I know there must be some thread similar but I searched for it and didn't seem to find anything at first, so my apology if it's a duplicate. I would like everyones opinions on this and if they think it makes sense, also feel free to add in your thoughts and maybe your changes to it and such. Thanks.