RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

OMG... I did not know that T_T I feel stupid now.

Also sometimes when I am playing multiplayer I loose sight of the chat box. I mean I can press T or Y and no box shows up but supposedly I can still talk as it might show up sometime later in the day. (Mainly this seems to happen at night for some reason and during rainy weather its somewhat random as sometimes I can still talk/see the chat box at night.)

Awesome work again devs...

However, when I try to join our server after updating I get the whole "Delay processing packet of type 60 while loading game" again. It's been stuck on connecting... for the past 10 minutes.
When I try to make a new character I get "error with packet of type:21" and then "bufferUnderflowException" in the console.

For the record, I have been playing on the server right before updating and other people are still on there, it is definitely the update.

Any ideas what this could be and what the solution can be??

OMG... I did not know that T_T I feel stupid now.

Also sometimes when I am playing multiplayer I loose sight of the chat box. I mean I can press T or Y and no box shows up but supposedly I can still talk as it might show up sometime later in the day. (Mainly this seems to happen at night for some reason and during rainy weather its somewhat random as sometimes I can still talk/see the chat box at night.)

Lots of people get this, myself included. I think its just a bit of a lag or a connection error. I'm sure it will be resolved sooner or later, its not really game breaking so later probably. 

Just updated my linux server and I'm getting an error (might be map BFv2 related)

Loading: media/maps/Bedford Falls, KY/spawnpoints.luaLoading world...tiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions.tilestiledef: loading media/newtiledefinitions.tilesjava.io.EOFException        at zombie.iso.IsoLot.readInt(IsoLot.java:66)        at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.Create(IsoMetaGrid.java:571)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1010)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:156)45, 33Exception in thread "main" java.nio.BufferUnderflowException        at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:492)        at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(HeapByteBuffer.java:135)        at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.load(IsoMetaGrid.java:346)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1030)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:156)

Just updated my linux server and I'm getting an error (might be map BFv2 related)

Loading: media/maps/Bedford Falls, KY/spawnpoints.luaLoading world...tiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions.tilestiledef: loading media/newtiledefinitions.tilesjava.io.EOFException        at zombie.iso.IsoLot.readInt(IsoLot.java:66)        at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.Create(IsoMetaGrid.java:571)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1010)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:156)45, 33Exception in thread "main" java.nio.BufferUnderflowException        at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:492)        at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(HeapByteBuffer.java:135)        at zombie.iso.IsoMetaGrid.load(IsoMetaGrid.java:346)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1030)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:156)

Can you try to remove the map and try again then ? Thanks :)

You will need to update both the client and the server.  It looks like the SVNRevision.txt file wasn't updated so there may be mismatch between client and server. :shock: As a server admin, change SVNRevision.txt to 963, that will stop clients joining with an older version.

"Fixed client ignoring all sandbox options sent from the server."

Where do you put the SandboxVars file for changes to the server setting? I know its in the shared folder in the zomboid folder..

Create a file called Zomboid/Server/SERVERNAME_SandboxVars.lua.  You can use PZServerSettings to create the file or just copy the one in ProjectZomboid\media\lua\shared\Sandbox\.  SERVERNAME should be the name of your server passed with the -servername option (so "servertest_SandboxVars.lua" is the default name for the file).

Fresh install on my server with the latest version on steam, log in start to lay down dirt from dirtbags and then when i go to dig i get no plot lines.

I can still sow the plots, but i see no seeds on the ground OR the plants themselvse when they grow.

Ive done the same client side and nothing.  i dont get it

Please help!

New hotfix !

https://www.dropbox....d26_Hotfix3.rar

[bUGFIX]

• Farming, rain, fire and blood tiles are back ! (again... woops)
  • Fixed the "put in bowl" option not working for pot of soup.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed some crash in MP due to user name.
  • Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

installed, checking it out. 

By the way i cant find the item "Trowel" anywhere for the name to spawn the item in.  Its not Base.Trowel, any idea?

awesome work man, campfires are workign perfectly again.  Im still having my dilemma of trying to spawn myself a trowel. 

Yup, but we need Chris to do it, and I want to see if it's good enough before putting it on Steam :)

sounds good man, i like to wait till my users get it thu steam before i change the server, some of the users have a hard time.

Now my tent disappeared. Built a new one, placed it aaaaaand it's gone. No sprite, nothing. And it can't be packed again. So I've lost a few tent pegs... crap :-/

New hotfix !

https://www.dropbox....d26_Hotfix3.rar

[bUGFIX]

• Farming, rain, fire and blood tiles are back ! (again... woops)
  • Fixed the "put in bowl" option not working for pot of soup.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed some crash in MP due to user name.
  • Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

Probably want to try this.