Forums

1. News & Announcements

1. News

Blog posts, interesting news, and forum announcements.

1. PZ Updates

Patch notes and announcement threads for PZ builds.

Just the general place to natter about zombie apocal-em-upse, Project Zomboid.

For any problems about purchasing, the actual running of the game, crash reports, etc.
      Bug reports go into the sub-forum.

Got things you want to see in PZ? Post here! Tip: search to see if there's already an existing thread.

1. Tutorials & Resources

The place to learn and gather everything you could need for modding PZ!

Anything that alters gameplay mechanics or the UI and doesn't fit into the other categories.

Weapons, food, recipes, clothes. All the items you need (or not) for survival.

For the creative minds and everyone else.

1. SpiffoSpace General

A place for your SpiffoSpace related banter!

1. Indie Scene

Talk about the Indie scene, promote your work, and get feedback about all aspects of game development!

1. General Discussion

Talk about anything you like!

Relax with some good ol' fashioned forum tomfoolery and creative fun!

Pen & Paper game group

• The Ultimate Question!   659 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
      • WAFFLES

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic
    • OZ More Medicine [ver. 1.0.3]
      Hey, sounds awesome, but i almost didnt look at your mod, because of the humble description: "This mod adds some more medicaments, more diversity and more functional." Maybe: "This mod adds a lot of medicaments and medicinal items." Write however, that this mod adds a great amount of stuff.   Does all the stuff come with sprites?   "Epinephrine - reduce your endurance, stimulant"  ---Really? I thought epinephrine is synthetic adrenaline, so it enhances(boosts)  your endurance.   P.S.: I read all this with russian accent. Great fun comrade  
    • What do you listen to while playing?
      When I play, I kind of like to listen to a mix consisting of the in-game music of Zomboid and other atmospheric melancholic stuff. A few from custom made stories of Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 for example. The music from this game is so awesome, that I use it in other games too.
    • IWBUMS 34.20
      I've seen this happen with Fish Filet. It's fresh in the fridge and rotten when I take it out. Not sure if it's related to it being an old save or not.   
    • IWBUMS 34.20
      Running multiplayer server threw this overnight on console. SaveAll took 3.085749 ms reanimate: saved 17 zombies ../common/singleprocesspipe_any.cpp (198) : Assertion Failed: m_Peeked.second == false || m_nEventCount > 0 Didn't have time to investigate or try logging in, restarted server OK.   Also, thanks for the UPnP true console message, handy that was
    • Initial Infection should be removed
      The problem I see is about the starting conditions, be it for zombie population, starting loot, loot abundance... it would be far easier to start in First Week, kill all the zombies in the neighbourhood, pile up supplies and then switch to Survival and think you're doing okay in that difficulty. You wouldn't get a proper Survival experience with such a mid-game difficulty switch. Just a personal feeling though.