RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

Yup, Stormy did something like this some time ago, with a funny video of the explosion :P

But yeah, everything is there for the explosion (you can already explode stuff by setting fire with an oven and having container with alcohol/petrol), so why not... :)

intriguing, is there an actual explosion that can be seen in the game?

just tried to start a fire using a stove and burnt food but nothing happened. stood in front of the stove watching it for 3 in game days, with a bottle of whiskey in there alongside the burnt food.

oh well.

Were there any map updates in this version? I'd love it if more was added to Muldraugh. Especially in the trainyard areas where there's buildings but not really anything in them.

P.S. I'm too lazy to actually check in the game... going down there is too risky for me at this point. Almost at 1 year survival!

just tried to start a fire using a stove and burnt food but nothing happened. stood in front of the stove watching it for 3 in game days, with a bottle of whiskey in there alongside the burnt food.

oh well.

Fire has been toned down a bit, as far as I remember. It should still happen, but it might take working with multiple stoves.

Well, sort of. It's  just a larger area of effect for fire (more tiles), unless I'm mistaken. It may have changed since last time I played around with it.

Hm... how about a video showing the features of the propane tank in the next mondoid. :D

Could you change how right click works based on Z level? Its sometimes hard to do things at a higher z level as the right click seems to want to do things based on the lowest z level.

IE: farm on top of spiffos and wanted to water a plant and it kept giving me remove wall or destroy fixture.

I downgraded my steam version from 26 to 23 to show my sister how to upgrade cuz I talked her into buying the game and it keeps crashing on her... I figured if she had build 26 it wouldn't crash, but now I can't get build 26 back.... IWBMS only gives me build 25c... can someone tell me what to do from here?

I downgraded my steam version from 26 to 23 to show my sister how to upgrade cuz I talked her into buying the game and it keeps crashing on her... I figured if she had build 26 it wouldn't crash, but now I can't get build 26 back.... IWBMS only gives me build 25c... can someone tell me what to do from here?

Choose the one called "beta". Btw this is not the help section :/

Actually to get back to build 26 just choose none in the beta tab as 26 is now the stable build.

Actually to get back to build 26 just choose none in the beta tab as 26 is now the stable build.

Thanks for correcting me! :D I've been running with "Beta" all the time :/

uhmm.. I'm "kinda" new (more like stupid); where can i download the latest build? can anyone help me? BTW i have an existing build 25 on my pc, non-steam though.

I would suggest that you find the guide on how to turn your desura key into a steam key. That's alot easier. Let me find the guide. You do have desurakey, right?

Steam has the newest pz version available for you, so just follow the guide below :P

Found this link: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/09/steam-keys-available-to-all-customers/

uhmm.. I'm "kinda" new (more like stupid); where can i download the latest build? can anyone help me? BTW i have an existing build 25 on my pc, non-steam though.

I would suggest that you find the guide on how to turn your desura key into a steam key. That's alot easier. Let me find the guide. You do have desurakey, right?

Steam has the newest pz version available for you, so just follow the guide below :P

Found this link: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/09/steam-keys-available-to-all-customers/

uhhhhh... problem is I just downloaded it on the internet (recommended by a friend, forgot the site sorry :T). What I remember is, it was a torrent file. But anyways, is/are there such way/s to downloaded it w/o buying the game? (I know it sounds stupid, I'm just checking :P)  No offence to the developer. (Stay strong, Indie Stone Devs!!) 

-really want the latest build.. if there's really no other way, then.. T_T

did you really just say that?

go BUY the game, then we will be glad to have you in the community and will be much more helpful.

but until then, it would be much smarter if you did NOT come onto a developers site and say...............THAT

uhhhhh... problem is I just downloaded it on the internet (recommended by a friend, forgot the site sorry :T). What I remember is, it was a torrent file. But anyways, is/are there such way/s to downloaded it w/o buying the game? (I know it sounds stupid, I'm just checking :P)  No offence to the developer. (Stay strong, Indie Stone Devs!!) 

Maybe you don't realize that the strong-staying Indie Stone developers are economically depending on people to actually pay for the work they are spending most of their day on. You're absolutely right it does sound stupid.

I have another similar question. Can you send me $100 via paypal. I kind of don't have much money on me right now, and my sense of reality is currently orbiting around the planet, so.. I know it might sound stupid, but anyway :P.. can you give me $100?

Just in case you didn't realise it from the previous replies: The official forum of a game is not a good place to say that you have pirated it.