[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

Town of Thorne Cancelled: To many newbies spawning taking things from houses and then leaving with them never coming back. Items lost forever. Including my damn axe. Now I cannot expand or build anymore. No more houses for people...

Syn if you come down to here, I can make your own personal house if you ever decide to stop here from time to time. Same goes for everyone else. From traders and on etc. Make a new safehouse down here just in case! It will be like your own little place far from home.  Put your belongings in it safely that sort of thing. This will be for probably crashes and such to. As I have been getting jumps and crashes. We can lose items forever by accident if the game decides to bug out and have you die and disappear. Its happened to me. Lots of stuff from the map gone.

I think that would be good for a start.

Just some standard rules would apply to a house for a resident. Don't enter their house if your not invited or have permission. People may get worried of you stealing things from someone. Or very needed items for jobs. I will only enter peoples yard areas to improve the walls and make walkways on the walls for defensive purposes if ever any wall ever collapses. (May happen one day. you never know with hordes)

Theres times when people may get killed and your items will disappear with you. Thus those items will be lost forever.

And new maps are being added on like the mall but on separate maps. You can test them to see if they work everyone but apparently maps like Dreadwood don't have any spawned items or zombies yet.

Also Syn I cannot join. Something is wrong with the connection with the server? I have tried multiple saves of my character. It must be the server. Anyone else can't join?

... Wow.... Awesome...

Clyde's Bar is now pretty much built, if anyone wants to do some peaceful trading/drinking then Clyde's Bar is accessible near West Point. The only fighting allowed around the bar is a drunk brawl! Safe mode on guys. Screenshot at some point maybe.

Alright for a moment there I thought it was my save. Phew!

Giecks place is the next house over northeast and the place is more upgraded right now from main screens right now. I'll post them later.

Getting ready to build!

BuildinginMuldragh_zpsbb343a1a.jpg

Walls built!  It now looks more upgraded with the new shed for the farm area to the left.

buildingwallsdone_zps008c1e61.jpg

Due to people taking much needed items to keep this place going. The New Town of Thorne is no more. :-| Moving to somewhere else now.

To many newbies coming in here taking things then leaving and not playing again making the items disappear. :(

But it now has a farm ready for any newbies and a good starting location for people. :)

People can use this area its right below the Main Big church in Muldragh. It will be a safepoint for everyone for now if they lose their places etc from hordes.

So the road to westpoint is horded. :|

And the area to get in near Fossoil is horded in the woods. Well time to clear the woods. Me and Pox have probably killed about a hundred so far but theres many more.