Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

hard reset and bedford falls map plugin to be added at 6pm GMT Time.

find bedfordfalls here.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6672-bedford-falls-test-v1/

unzip file to My computer/C/program files (X86)/steam/SteamApps/Common/Project zomboid

there is a possible chance old saves wont work if this is the case you will have to remove the  zomboid folder in

user name/zomboid 

Hey good job with the server, been having lots of fun playing here.

Any particular reason why you are changing to that map? is it better designed or just for a change of scenery?

Anyway I'll download it and should be on later.

Keep up the good work mate!

Hey good job with the server, been having lots of fun playing here.

Any particular reason why you are changing to that map? is it better designed or just for a change of scenery?

Anyway I'll download it and should be on later.

Keep up the good work mate!

just a change of scnenery muld and westpont are still in game but you can know longer spawn in muld beadford fall is east of muld and westpoint. It is possibul to connect withot map plug in but you will not be able to travel to bedford without it

Hello!

I've been having a problem which I think is somewhat common in PZ, the map seems to break and I get an impenetrable black wall and can't progress further. It was happen on the other map too. It usually happens after 10min of gameplay. Does anyone know a solution? I've tried to open ports on my firewall from what I read on another forum but it din't work and all ports seemed open by default anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello!

I've been having a problem which I think is somewhat common in PZ, the map seems to break and I get an impenetrable black wall and can't progress further. It was happen on the other map too. It usually happens after 10min of gameplay. Does anyone know a solution? I've tried to open ports on my firewall from what I read on another forum but it din't work and all ports seemed open by default anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

yes this is a common problem i don't know what the cause is but i think it is mostly lag loading up the adjacent cell block of the map from server.

sadly due to new larger 24/7 servers opening up i,m no longer getting enough players on this server to make it worthwhile.

will consider putting server on at weekends or other agreed time if 10 or more players would like it to go online at agreed times. Please put a request on this forum page i have had a great 2 weeks of playing with you all on this sever thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have an idea i can have a supply charictor that has item coming into community base for a trade post for new people joining or anyone in a tight spot we will accept all sorts of items as trade from can openers fresh food bowls pots to weapons or even cement gravel ect or just chopping trees making planks for the builds. zombies will bee added to make muld more fun. and we can have raiding grupes going off to outer towns for food and general supply if this is done in a group a lot of items can be carried back to muld

please let me now what you think other wise ill try make reset every 2 weeks!!!

Hi all im thinking of a hard reset Tusday 6/5/2014 at 12pm GMT Time. everthing will be wiped clean exept you advitars will keep all there skills and items.

I have added loot drops and zombies to creep muld more interesting till then but i recommend traveling to Westpoint or Bedford As soon as you have some basic supply's to get you there.