Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

iv added a tun of food 400 items and zombies back in to muld for new people joining. Westpoint and Bedford Have hardly been touched by looters. 

can you find the trail of nails from muld to bedford leading the way to all you survival needs?

I feel like a server reset every 2 weeks kills people being able to farm and build bases and stuff. Like, why would I build a base if it's just going to be wiped clean. As for boring, wait until bandits come in, loot your stuff then burn your base down. it won't be all that boring then.

yes i think ever two weeks is a good reset time. gives people chance to do things on the server muld is looted but i keep restocking it best as i can. people are moving out of muld to go to Westpoint or bedford as there is so much to loot in these towns

If there is a population people will spread out. Usually I go to bedford right off the bat. How about a hard reset every 3 weeks?

As for loot, people would learn real quick not to stick in a town with 20 people when another of the 3 towns is completely empty.

Greetings server king! Been trying to connect but it keeps saying "ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED"
Other servers work fine, already tried with a different nickname + pass but the game wont let me enjoy your fine server :3

Thanks in advance!

oh its a full reset :o hope you consider making the loot option on insane!  and more zombie. not a ghost town :D thanks!

no it is not a rest at this time. yes server has been running 6 days and will be reset soon i was going to make reset on monday 12\5/2014 but if i get enough people asking for a reset i will make it sooner as majority of people have asked server to run 2 weeks. i will put loot on abundant in next reset i made a mistake this time and had a low loot setting as it was my first time setting up server

Greetings server king! Been trying to connect but it keeps saying "ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED"

Other servers work fine, already tried with a different nickname + pass but the game wont let me enjoy your fine server :3

Thanks in advance!

sorry you are having difficulty connecting others are having no problems make sure u are running iwillbackupmysaves branch and it is upto date

oh its a full reset :o hope you consider making the loot option on insane!  and more zombie. not a ghost town :D thanks!

no it is not a rest at this time. yes server has been running 6 days and will be reset soon i was going to make reset on monday 12\5/2014 but if i get enough people asking for a reset i will make it sooner as majority of people have asked server to run 2 weeks. i will put loot on abundant in next reset i made a mistake this time and had a low loot setting as it was my first time setting up server

Thanks in advance!

sorry you are having difficulty connecting others are having no problems make sure u are running iwillbackupmysaves branch and it is upto date

Yeah I informed him to opt out then back in and good thing on the loot. Insane really is just, well, insane. I burnt down the police stations and military bases loot and we all were still kicking around tons of loot.

no it is not a rest at this time. yes server has been running 6 days and will be reset soon i was going to make reset on monday 12\5/2014 

but another week of low loot :o  i think people would be coming back from bedford/wp to mul for the free newbie gifts because there's not much loot by the last few days of the upcoming week

but if i get enough people asking for a reset i will make it sooner as majority of people have asked server to run 2 weeks. i will put loot on abundant in next reset i made a mistake this time and had a low loot setting as it was my first time setting up server

i think they're talking about future plans and not on the current state of the game time. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This person has been so kind as to try and help me connecting, but so far nothing has worked *sad face*

have you tried unplugging the cables and plugging it back? (jk)

maybe you should try to redo everything from build 23. so a full uninstall?

well, I tried everything, even a full reinstall does not fix the issue :/

all manner of different combo's of names and pass with or without spaces/caps. the game must hate me haha :P

only thing i can suggest is make sure all files where uninstalled in main zomboid folder and also delete zomboid folder in users and and reinstall other wise i cant help you sorry

help please. JoshFletcher94 killed me in Mul safehouse

he accused me for killing him and now he has taken my items...

i thought it's a safe place when inside?

im sorry but there is no safe place in the apocalypses pvp is allowed any where though it is prefered if people roleplay the pvp out next time you see him get him before he gets you XD

help please. JoshFletcher94 killed me in Mul safehouse

he accused me for killing him and now he has taken my items...

i thought it's a safe place when inside?

im sorry but there is no safe place in the apocalypses pvp is allowed any where though it is prefered if people roleplay the pvp out next time you see him get him before he gets you XD

thanks haha.sorry about the ignorance that this wasnt a pvp server. i guess dont listen to friends when it comes to that.

but just now i got them both. they were spraying my shotgun on the 2nd mul base and i acted like part of the horde going for them. and then BAM BABABABAMMMM pistol shots everywhere at them xD Camping and JoshFletcher94 GOOD GAME WELL PLAYED!¬

ps. josh/camp if youre reading this. THANK YOU FOR THAT EXPERIENCE my heart was actually pumping since you killed me up untill i killed you both. :D soooo relieveddd WOOOHHH