Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

dose any one want a soft reset because zombie population is low this will also reset every loot container player made or other wise or i could attempt to plugin zombie files manual but may have unknown effects

also there is a port error bug on connecting just keep trying to reconnect and you should get in eventually other wise ill reboot server if i notice ports have bugged 

thanks for reply's is ok to vote for  a no to reset. base will stay if a soft reset happens zombies are spawning in low nombers i can spawn some large zombie groups if this helps to drag it out bit longer but i dont have alot of time to devote my self to it so it will be 10 random large groups or so around muld

thanks for all the reply's ill soft reset server Friday morning 12/12/2014 iv already set zombies to spawn after 1 day but it dose not seem to work sometimes i see the odd few that spawn but is not even close to what is should be like. make as meanly characters as you like to carry over items into reset

the ports are bugged hence i have to often reboot to fix them players seem to take up 2 ports and it randomly trys to put players on to ports that are not in use port 16261 is the server port hence no one can connect to it ports 16262-16291 are player ports iv added extra player ports to try ease it up if any one can file for a bug report this may help get it fixed