Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

Server Roleplay Pvp Zomboid Multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
437 replies to this topic

#21 Loki

Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Probably. It was down yesterday until about 3:20pm (US est time) as well.  It seems to be crashing while he's asleep or at work or something. I'm sure he will bring it back up ASAP.

Actually, the server is up atm. Make sure you're running Build 25 Epicred4. Follow the instructions if not.

• Epicred4 likes this

#22 Epicred4

Epicred4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:07 PM

Yay! I got on! Thanks Loki. Turns out that I wasn't running build 25 XD.

#23 Loki

Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

A lot of Lag today. Been locking up a LOT.

#24 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

Excellent server, and thanks for hosting, but unfortunately it is a griefers playground...

Had a great time today RPing with some buddies, helped a bunch of new players get set up but it was all for not. Until we can ban IPs there is no point in a PVE server with a public IP, it's just too easy to grief...

I would advise turning PVP on but it's not my server, but sadly it will gradually fall apart without it.

#25 Etsamaru

Etsamaru

Flattery before Death

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

PvP was off? I was trying to avoid hitting my teammates earlier.

Breaker - I remember seeing you

Mitch

Patrick Wilson

Pepe

Jobs

and a few others.

#26 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

It's the gradual evolution of all these types of servers, if you post your IP on the forum you get griefers and trolls...

It's a shame because I love the challenge of not only surviving myself but also finding and helping players who are not going to survive solo, gives me something to work for. Sadly, broadcasting your location to new players is just troll bait without PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I never KOS, but being able to threaten someone with a shotgun and five friends sure cuts down on the grief.

#27 Etsamaru

Etsamaru

Flattery before Death

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

It's the gradual evolution of all these types of servers, if you post your IP on the forum you get griefers and trolls...

It's a shame because I love the challenge of not only surviving myself but also finding and helping players who are not going to survive solo, gives me something to work for. Sadly, broadcasting your location to new players is just troll bait without PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I never KOS, but being able to threaten someone with a shotgun and five friends sure cuts down on the grief.

It's funny when I was playing yesterday I was terrified of hitting a group member so I always ran after lone zombies. 

#28 RedDawn141

RedDawn141

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

PvP setting is on, oddly enough it isnt allowing you to attack others,

#29 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

You could try setting it to include the safety system, kind of a must have for for groups of players in order to reduce friendly fire. 

I'll try to login again today and check my console read out, but as far as I remember last night pvp was off. 

EDIT: Confirmed, PVP is on now, including safety...  Not sure what was going on last night, might play in this server a bit more yet   :cool: 

Thanks again for hosting RedDawn141

#30 RedDawn141

RedDawn141

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Yeah of course, Thanks for joining me.

#31 Sam Urai

Sam Urai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

Terrible server, absolutely over run with greifers. I have played here two days now and found no food at all, there is a bug that makes it so the crops can not grow. the player base are assholes who will ether just ignore you or grief your projects OR INTENTIONALLY TRY TO GET YOU KILLED. avoid this server if you have any brains.

#32 Pridelost

Pridelost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

When zombies were still animated I had a great RP session, but since everything is so desolate everybody seems worse off. Maybe a reset soon for fresh loot and zombies?

#33 Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

This server is in desperate need of a reset, there is a general lack of loot and even zombies.

Aside from that i had great fun.

#34 Rikashey

Rikashey

Seeks Authority's Wrath

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

Forgive me Liva Green.

AtN6WWf.jpgipY1Fni.jpgrLYZA4s.jpgjx9Uh2S.jpg

#35 Epicred4

Epicred4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

It would be nice if you could try and reset the map and server every so often. There are zombie corpses everywhere and like NO food. The building I spawned in the first time I came on the windows were smashed and there was a load of zombies in my starting point. They eated me instantly. People grief the houses so you cant make some sort of safe house or anything in them.  :shock:

#36 Liva98989

Liva98989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

Forgive me Liva Green.

It's okay Lizi or something killed me, just be safe and try your best to survive  (fedora) !

• nasKo likes this

#37 Rikashey

Rikashey

Seeks Authority's Wrath

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

Forgive me Liva Green.

It's okay Lizi or something killed me, just be safe and try your best to survive  (fedora) !

Oh wait... you're Liva Green!? Did you find my note when you got in-game? Are you mad? Are you going to murder me on site if you ever find me?

#38 Liva98989

Liva98989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

Forgive me Liva Green.

Oh wait... you're Liva Green!? Did you find my note when you got in-game? Are you mad? Are you going to murder me on site if you ever find me?

xD Yes I was Liva Green, she kind of died.  (fedora)  And no, I would never be able to kill anyone, that's why I play very stealthy. (Aka. I also ran as far away as possible from everybody) And I'm not mad, I'm happy if it can help you survive. I'm just sad that you can't find the dead body of the player, I had some nice things on me that you would have loved to have, trust me.  (fedora) !

• Silhouette likes this

#39 Epicred4

Epicred4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Rikashay you killed me with your shotgun. Why exactly?

#40 Rikashey

Rikashey

Seeks Authority's Wrath

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

Rikashay you killed me with your shotgun. Why exactly?

Haha... well... I uh... it was an accident.

Anyways, the server lags immensily from all the zomibies and dead zombies. I'm gonna have to try another server.

I left my supplies and weapons at the Westpoint church in the closet.

Forgive me Liva Green.

xD Yes I was Liva Green, she kind of died.  (fedora)  And no, I would never be able to kill anyone, that's why I play very stealthy. (Aka. I also ran as far away as possible from everybody) And I'm not mad, I'm happy if it can help you survive. I'm just sad that you can't find the dead body of the player, I had some nice things on me that you would have loved to have, trust me.  (fedora) !

Again, I'm sorry Liva. I was hoping to find a group at the western farm to survive with but no one was there. I didn't have any nails so I couldn't try building up a fence. If we meet again on a different server maybe we can be friends and team up. This server is so laggy.

Maybe we can play together sometime? My Steam name is Rikashey. Add me. :-D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server, Roleplay, Pvp, Zomboid Multiplayer