Let's Play Project Zomboid | The Life & Death of Lord Ug | Episode 1

accurize

In this series, Lord Ug's life is in your hands. Vote each episode and choose Lord Ug's fate. VOTE for Option 1, 2 or 3 given at the end of the episode in the comments below to pick how I play the next episode. 25 LIKES will close the voting and start the production of the next episode! Viewers... Let's Play Project Zomboid and "Choose Your Own Adventure" now!

Viewers decide, I entertain...

---

Voting Complete for Episode 2. Episode 2 coming soon available now (linked below in this post)...

Tell me what to do in Episode 2, VOTE NOW:
Option 1: Loot Elementary School
Option 2: Loot Pizza Whirled
Option 3: Find a Safe House near Church

---

If you play this embedded view and want to vote, make sure to go to the actual youtube video and vote in the comments...remember polls close after 25 likes. Enjoy!!

Thanks for the overwhelming support in Episode 1, here is Episode 2. Voting for what to do in Episode 3 is OPEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29rqEyDSbbA

That Tote bag you dropped, it still had everything you put in it. You have to keep it equipped and manually transfer everything into the main inventory and that equip the School bag and again transfer those supplies from the main inventory to the School bag. Its a little time consuming I sure wish it was a little easier. As well when you scroll over a bag on that info panel that shows the reduction, you can actually see the first couple items that are in the bag on that panel. Just a heads up for ya' that I noticed.

I'm gonna' have to vote on option 3, you have lots of food and basic supplies so safe house would be good.

Cheers!

Excellent advise! I monkey'ed around with the bags later offline and found the exact same thing you spelled out above. I thought that might be the case during the gameplay, but I wasn't overly worried about it at the time. Now had there been a sledge or axe suddenly missing, I would have stopped and really dug around. Again, thanks for the good advise and I'll make sure I pass it along in the next video.

One more Like and the voting will close and I'll start playing the next episode accordingly.

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the start of the new series. It's a little different format, I hope it works. It's a blast hearing back from everyone. I think when things become more dire and less obvious, it will make for some really cool gameplay decisions...from the fans, for the fans!

Oh no! It never crossed my mind to check the series out on YouTube, I just kept thinking that you would keep posting on here. I have some catching up to do and see how Lord Ug is managing. I'm glad you are still working this series, here comes episodes 2 and 3! :-D

Curse my one track mind!

Just finished watching them, NOO!! Lord Ug!

Just getting over whelmed by looting and all that, eh?

That was a shame it had ended like that. Good luck on the next round!

I'm still kicking my own ass for that stupid mistake. Just when I thought I'd been killed in every possible way...

Glad you liked them! Thanks for the help figuring that one out again.

If you watch close when Ug died, I unequipped the wrong bag. Thereby losing all the storage bonus for it. My weight went from 13 to 23, because of that one idiotic mistake. I had to ask for a second pair of eyes on this forum, and someone figured out what I did. I thought it was a glitch at first, the only glitch was between my ears.

Love this game, it's so unforgiving!

Archived