Extract this to the *root* folder, not the media folder.
- Added realistic infection chances
- Added gloves item. The icon looks amateurish. I need to improve my pixel art for the final version. Gloves are used simply by having them in your main inventory(not backpack, plastic bag etc.)
- Added chance of infection when cleaning, removing corpses or grabbing from corpse inventory
- Hypochondriacs have a very large chance of catching a "fake" infection when dealing with corpses
- Hypochondriacs refuse to clean without gloves
- Hypochondriacs complain when living in infested rooms, and of course, have a large chance of catching fake infections if they do
- Fixed naked corpses bug. Probably. If this appears again, a restart will always fix it now.
- Tweaked bleach spawn rates
- Changed chance of infection. I had accidentally set this to a debug value that was much higher than intended. Players who care about their character should download again.
- Added some sound effects
- Added option to open old bleach item types. This will convert them to the new bleach item type.
- Possibly fixed naked corpses from spawning. Please let me know if you experience this.
This mod will allow you to clean your safehouse, remove corpses and also adds new ways of getting infected. Two new items are added: drainable bleach and gloves. Use bleach to clean your safehouse of zombie corpses and gloves to protect yourself from infection when dealing with corpses.
This is work in progress. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs.
Right now removal of blood is not possible, AFAICT. This is because there is no getter method for the IsoFloorBloodSplats in the IsoChunk class. So I will have to add that later, if it becomes possible then.
- You need to actually be inside the room you want to clean. It does not matter where you click, only where you stand.
- PZ's "rooms" aren't necessarily rooms. Sometimes rooms are cut in half or they extend further than what you would expect. Sometimes one or two gridsquares in a room aren't actually part of that room. However, as long as you make sure there are no zombie corpses nearby, you should be safe(and your character will tell you that the room is clean if you try to clean it).
- The old bleach items can be used by right clicking and choosing 'Open bleach bottle'.