Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

How do I plaster a wall?

plaster wall building help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 zombie3925

zombie3925

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

I can't seem to work it out. I read on the wiki that you need a bucket and some plaster but I can't figure out what to do next. 

Thanks.

#2 RobertJohnson

RobertJohnson

French Developer

• PZ Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 1756 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

A bucket of water + plaster powder, you craft a plaster bucket.

Then you'll need to be lvl 5 in carpentry and right click on a wooden wall -> plaster, then you can paint it :)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix.

@rj_pz

#3 Wiggins

Wiggins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Just make sure that the ingredients are in your main inventory, then right click one of them to create plaster.  I was unaware that level 5 carpentry was needed to plaster.  As far as I can remember, I've done it with a lower level of carpentry.

Frequently streaming Zomboid at http://www.twitch.tv/wiggins684

#4 Judeu

Judeu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

yes but you need a empty bucket AND a bucket with water.

#5 glenmack

glenmack

Talent for Handling Luggage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure you just need a specified amount of water on you. 5 units? Something like 3 bottles worth? I don't remember the exact amount, but it is significant. It does not have to be in the bucket, but a bucket full of water will work.

#6 Judeu

Judeu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure you just need a specified amount of water on you. 5 units? Something like 3 bottles worth? I don't remember the exact amount, but it is significant. It does not have to be in the bucket, but a bucket full of water will work.

oh yeah you're right. The important thing is that the bucket you're going to use is empty though