So yes, I do think this version will be in beta, once everything it's stable, we'll release in the normal Steam branch, that's why I try to focus on bug fixing and not adding things... But hey, you peeps have too much great idea I want to add
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE : Keep this thread clean untill it's released, then you could add your report, use this post only to talk/ask question about the UPCOMING FEATURES (no need to report bugs here, use the released thread instead).
And now I'm gonna add this reminder for every thread I make to avoid any drama :
English is not my native language, so please if you find any spelling/grammar errors and stuff, write it down there or send me a PM so I can fix it.
NO ETA GIVEN.
Hiyyaaaaaa (aka Changelog in Ninja) :
- No longer possible to equip a two handed weapon if it's broke.
- Some world convert fixes (still have some crash on certain save Will do more).
- Fixed a lot of farming bugs :
- When you harvest a plant, click on another (even dead) to have the last clicked plants vegetables (I fixed this for all the other actions)
- Some plants disapear.
- Other minor fixes.
- Fixed sand bag walls : They were not hoppable and not acting as a wall. (now they block you, not your vision, and you can climb them).
- Fixed alarms saving.
- Fixed the mod loader bug (I thought we already made a hotfix for that, apologize !).
- Fixed the temperature of items after the electricity shut-off.
- When crafting an of item of food - its age will be dependent on the average age of the foodstuffs that went into the recipe. What's more, if any of the food you used was rotten - then don't expect the results to be particularly edible either! This is a fix for crafted food that 'cured' the rot of what went into it - ramen etc
- The loot found on zombie bodies is no longer dependent on the room/area in which they were 'killed'.
- General UI polish.
- Ripping something into bandages that's inside a container won't have the side-effect of ripping up the clothes you're wearing. (Sorry!).
- Some typo fixes.
- You can now destroy non-player made stairs.
- Fixed bunchs of XP books bugs :
- No more xp reset if you stop/restart to read the book.
- Page read will be reset to 0 if you finish to read them (thanks gekkobear ).
- No more multiplier reset in the middle of the skill.
- No more "can't read last page bug".
- Hand made construction will now drop some materials used to build it if destroyed.
- Fixed the weapon tooltip.
- Food will also become rotten inside if put inside zombie body.
- Fixed a bug in the calcul of the rotten food when it was in a container you never open before.
- Some reloading fixing by our lovely Stormy !
- Fixed a bug where the name of the plant wasn't in the info box in case of dead plant.
- You can now find sand bag, gravel bag and empty gravel bag, you can click click on them to spill sand/gravel on the ground, adding a sand/gravel tile where you want. These bags can be used 4 times before giving you an empty bag, which, with a shovel can be filled with sand, gravel or soil by clicking on the right tile on the ground.
- Some new items : threads, garbage bags, gravel bag, watch, wooden glue... Not all of this item have a purpose right now, but they will really soon, that's why they are already in game. (think about people who already explored a lot of things, when this new items will have an utility, they'll have hard time to find them..).
- Added gravel bags walls in the carpentry menu (under "Fence sub menu).
- Fertilizer for farming (this was not really "new", but bugged and the fertilizer weren't spawned) : Use it up to 4 times on your plant (no more ! or it'll die...) to reduce by 20hours the next growing phase.
- Added a tiny icon (like the little orange round for the equipped item) for broken weapon.
- Empty gravel bag and garbage bags are container (you can equip them), they are big but with a really small weight reduction.
- Changed crate crafting: level 2 carpentry allows for rough/crap crates, level 4 lets you build proper ones.
- Player-created floors, like walls, now have three different textures to match your carpentry skill level.
- You can now pack 50 seeds into a seeds package - so it now works like boxing up nail.
- Campfire will now look like it’s alight when fired up.
- Some containers (school bag, plastic bag ...) will now have items spawned inside. A purse might contain lipstick etc.
- Berries will now rot.
- New message added to demo to underline to players that you start off infected.
- Crops in farm areas now have a chance to spawn corn.
- The container tooltip (for plastic bags, school bags..) will now display the icons of the 3 last items added inside it.
- 2 new traits : Lucky and Unlucky, they will influence thing as loot rate, chance of break your weapon, chance of success in fixing it...
- Fixing System ! Yay ! http://theindiestone...e-fixing-system
- Up a bit the loot rate of sand bags.
- Rain collector change : You now need to be carpentry lvl 2 to build a small rain collector, and then lvl 4 to build the big one (the current one). You also need garbage bags to build them now.
- Up the loot rate of the hand shovel (required for farming).
- Increased the likelihood of discovering tent pegs
- Lowered the potential for alarms to sound once the electricity has shut itself off.
- Name of a rotten food will now be displayed in red.
- Added a setCustomColor(ColorInfo) for IsoObject.
- Updated French, Polish, Italian and Russian translation.