Desing your own survival gear buildup.

http://innawoods.net/

This site is awesome, it let's you build your own survival gear setup, from weapons and pouches, to small appliances and whatnot.

It's still in it's early state, but I have already spend hours building guys for different scenarios. Here is my zombie survivalist for cold regions.:

THhMhnp.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I have at home right now and could easily grab.

I go camping so most of this stuff stays packed.

Not sure if joke...

Or mercenary.

Ha ha.

Nine years active military, some contracting in Afghanistan and i enjoy firearms as a hobby; so most of that stuff is old issue gear I still have or gear from my previous job.

I also live in Kentucky.   :-D

Here's what I could leave the house with right now in an emergency situation:

Not very promising! I don't have any guns, armor, or other serious survival gear. At least I have some food.

You have more than many I know, food and a bag ready is leaps and bounds more than some who don't even have a flashlight ready.

If I was forced to leave out of the safety of my home on 5th floor behind the metal door, like, this exact moment I'm writing, that'd be what I would look like. (Edit : It's getting colder outside here (-1C), warm clothing is a must)

result_zpsc0ade4e3.jpg

You only have a single can of food?

If I was forced to leave out of the safety of my home on 5th floor behind the metal door, like, this exact moment I'm writing, that'd be what I would look like. (Edit : It's getting colder outside here (-1C), warm clothing is a must)

result_zpsc0ade4e3.jpg

You only have a single can of food?

Mostly my fridge consists of a lot of perishable food. (meat, sausages, bread,mayonnaise, cabbages, etc), and like 4-5 cans of food. Since cans of food weight a lot and are quite bulky, my old backpack and current files-only purse are likely not to fit much inside them. Plus, if I was really forced out of 5th floor's safety behind metal door, most likely others did aswell. So, if I was desperate to find some food, I'd just loot my neightbors.

• 1 month later...