Im back from the dead

ac30fspad35

hey guys you may remember me from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i was a noobie poster.

well ive been busy with my pilot studies and in may im going to become a private pilot. so ive been pretty busy. aswell as playing other games and getting more experienced at forums i have decided to come back to this forum and play zomboid once more :D

so hello everyone im back and i hope to get back into the swing of things once more.

hey guys you may remember me from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i was a noobie poster.

well ive been busy with my pilot studies and in may im going to become a private pilot. so ive been pretty busy. aswell as playing other games and getting more experienced at forums i have decided to come back to this forum and play zomboid once more :D

so hello everyone im back and i hope to get back into the swing of things once more.

Congrats on the flight training! Do you plan to continue past getting your private certificate? If time and resources allow, I would strongly recommend getting your instrument rating afterwards. It will make you a more versatile, skilled, and most importantly safe pilot! :)

I hold a gold seal flight instructor's certificate with a few thousand hours of dual-given. PM me if you have any questions about your training, I am always happy to help a fellow PZ pilot :) !

Congrats on the flight training! Do you plan to continue past getting your private certificate? If time and resources allow, I would strongly recommend getting your instrument rating afterwards. It will make you a more versatile, skilled, and most importantly safe pilot! :)

I hold a gold seal flight instructor's certificate with a few thousand hours of dual-given. PM me if you have any questions about your training, I am always happy to help a fellow PZ pilot :) !

i do plan on getting my private certificate. and i plan on getting my ifr next year :3

also i didnt realise we had a cfi here .3.

i do plan on getting my private certificate. and i plan on getting my ifr next year :3

CFI/CFII/MEI/AGI/IGI/ATP :)

You've been gone for almost a year - if  you had come back ten days later, you'd have left and came back exactly a year.

Welcome back!

Holy shit your right XD

CFI/CFII/MEI/AGI/IGI/ATP :)

Good to know ill pm you with my questions :D

Good you're back.

If some serious shit will happen i'll call pm you to pick me up with your plane =)

Your in luck as a private pilot you dont have to pay me anything due to regulations...but if the world goes to shiet it may cost you >:D

Archived