Adjust Zombie Balance When Being Pushed

vonVile

I find it unrealistic that I can push a zombie hard enough to send him 2+ cells away and he still has enough coordination to stay on his feet. I know our characters lose strength through exertion, but the zombies in PZ have better equilibrium than a Flying Wallenda crossing a tight rope.

I don't mind if zombies getting knocked to the ground have their rest period shortened if this is added. Zombies that I've knocked down should recover quicker anyways, because they don't suffer from pain or any other standard weaknesses from being pushed to the ground

Also it would be good to be able to connect hitting a stumbling zombie when they're falling backwards. It annoys the hell out of me that when I push a zombie into a corner, it's trying to stay standing animation goes into affect and my attacks don't register. Players should be able to hit a zombie with weapons or pushing at all times. When a zombie goes into that mode, it should be very easy to knock off balanced zombies down even when over exerted.

And since I'm throwing out zombie fixes, when one falls from the second story it should either automatically become a crawler or on a very lucky chance die from brain injury. Its good that IS added that when they hit the ground they lay on the ground before recovery instead of just landing on their feet and immediately return to going after you. All that's left is to add in the damage zombies take from falling.